Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obscure Football Teams You Love.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fixtures out 4th July I think.

Unis going great thanks, am loving it down here. Back to Northampton tomorrow though, will miss the beach and having a half decent town but will be good to see friends again. :thumbsup:

Easy! We're a City.:angry:

Anyway, hope it all goes well, and might see you at E'bourne.:drink:

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
The logo to the left of my post is a giveaway... FC St Pauli, the most unique team there is, down to their brown home shirts...

Also... 1.FC Union Berlin, Germinal Beerschot Antwerpen, Bradford Park Avenue, and ... Hassocks.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Should have seen the packed atmosphere and beautiful terrace mayhem created by 35,000 Heraultais for MHSC's final game of last season against Strasbourg, a victory that gained promotion back to Ligue 1. Plus, the barbecues and general atmosphere outside the Stade de la Mosson are absolutely superb.

Nimes is an ok place, but their team is shite and their fans are wankers.

ALLEZ ALLEZ MONTPELLIER!!

Wow, a Montpellier sympathiser on the board! This must have been the game when the home fans threw various objects on the pitch injuring Strasbourg's goalkeeper.

Most of the fans would have needed a map to find the stadium - crowds are normally no more than a quarter of that. The biggest stand is usually shut, like at Leeds. Even Montpellier's lardarse of a chairman admits that Nimes is the real football town of the area.

Nimes' team may be shite but they still picked up 4 points in the 2 derby matches! ALLEZ LES CROCOS!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Gala Fairydean

Pride of Scotland East League 1
3004112350_9f3ee7054d.jpg

The main team I support is this regional team from Sussex in the UK called Brighton and Hove Albion......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here