Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSCs Most Prolific... 2013!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Although not possible a more interesting table would show words typed excluding the words "Sandwich", "Not", "Singing", "Barber", "This", "Ban" & "Flounce"

Oh and each post should be graded at 1, unless people add a grade of 2-5 due to the quality of content, thought provoking nature and / or relevance.

Said the guy who only posts about once a day on average.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So who will win the walk of shame? 3 1/4 hours left to make a late challenge.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Catfish :ohmy:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How can we see who has the most NSC posts for today? I hope to be winning in 2014, even if it's just for today...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How can we see who has the most NSC posts for today? I hope to be winning in 2014, even if it's just for today...

As it is a match day you have no chance of posting more times than Seagullsovergrimsby. He'll rack up about 60 posts in the match day thread alone, with gems like "Kilmarnock 0 Dingwall 1", "Shrewsbury pen." "Shrewsbury miss pen." "Corner" etc etc etc etc

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So where is it then ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As it is a match day you have no chance of posting more times than Seagullsovergrimsby. He'll rack up about 60 posts in the match day thread alone, with gems like "Kilmarnock 0 Dingwall 1", "Shrewsbury pen." "Shrewsbury miss pen." "Corner" etc etc etc etc

FYI Kilmarnock are playing St Mirren tomorrow and Ross County are based in Dingwall.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The top 20 will be put on a 1 post a day restriction for the whole of 2014 for their own good
Can I use mine now by asking one question:-

Has the weather turned biblical since you moved back to Sussex?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So when will this binfest count up start ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here