Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSCs Most Prolific... 2013!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Would it be better to have this information available at the start of December to encourage one last push for posters to get to wherever they wish to get to?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just so everybody is clear.

Apparently it has been agreed that the TOP 11 POSTERS (by quantity) for 2013 will be invited to form the starting XI for the 2014 REMF supporters game next spring. Should any decline the offer, the next poster on the list will be invited and so on, until a team is formed.

A good idea, really.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Apparently it has been agreed that the TOP 11 POSTERS (by quantity) for 2013 will be invited to form the starting IX for the 2014 REMF supporters game next spring. Should any decline the offer, the next poster on the list will be invited and so on, until a team is formed.

A good idea, really.

Beach Hut can try and follow on from his Son's fine work. I like it !

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Beach Hut can try and follow on from his Son's fine work. I like it !

If 2014 turns out anything like 2013 it would mean Bensgrandad bossing the midfield and spraying 40 yard killer passes all aroung the park in the No: 7 jersey. Worth a fiver of anybody'd hard-earned!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seagullsovergrimsby will doubtless sneak in on the blind side for a last gasp win with his usual PLETHORA of memorably unmemorable posts.

Expect a much improved finish from Tony Meolas Loan Spell and Herr Tubthumper on account of their sterling work in consistently berating the performance of the mainline train service and/or the 1901 Club.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If 2014 turns out anything like 2013 it would mean Bensgrandad bossing the midfield and spraying 40 yard killer passes all aroung the park in the No: 7 jersey. Worth a fiver of anybody'd hard-earned!

:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can see Bozza NAILING a free kick from 35 yards into the top corner of the net.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Apparently it has been agreed that the TOP 11 POSTERS (by quantity) for 2013 will be invited to form the starting IX for the 2014 REMF supporters game next spring. Should any decline the offer, the next poster on the list will be invited and so on, until a team is formed.

A good idea, really.

IX = 9 players.

Not me but hopefully the last one of the production line of Huts will get in the squad for the next game.

Sadly Junior is out of it for now as in the USA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here