Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSCs Most Prolific... 2013!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Don't forget folks, the TOP ELEVEN posters for 2013 will form the starting line-up for the REMF game in 2014

You'll be playing the 11 most prolific from the BBS. This could be one hell of a match.

It'll be the first match in history where the organisers will require 22 losers medals.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
anyway, I think BoF will score quite highly what with his moderating and all.

I think I might be in the twenties.I was late 30s last year. I think.

In some ways I am exceedingly embarrasses by my post count - it is not a badge of honour - but my post count has seen a landmark change in me as a person.

What does upset me is that I am an aspiring writer. I bemoan the lack of time to produce my best seller, but an average of ten words would have produced a series of novels to my name.

**** you NSC.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It'll be the first match in history where the organisers will require 22 losers medals.
The best description, I can come up with, for such an epic battle of titans is:-

Flidfest

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I can't believe I've not hit 10K yet ............... I've been on here since year zero ....... perhaps it's 'cause I have nothing to say

We'll so have I,but I have even less to say........

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Triggar will be top five.
Not this time - the lack of notifications meant I posted a lot less (I think).

Aug 23, 2011
I think I might be in the twenties.I was late 30s last year. I think.

In some ways I am exceedingly embarrasses by my post count - it is not a badge of honour - but my post count has seen a landmark change in me as a person.

What does upset me is that I am an aspiring writer. I bemoan the lack of time to produce my best seller, but an average of ten words would have produced a series of novels to my name.

**** you NSC.

Combine all your posts and make that into a book, it will certainly beat a lot of the rubbish that is published :) How many sales do you need to get a best seller?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I reckon your early-year posting (mainly on the trial thread) will see you, along with myself, into the Top Ten.
Nah. I reckon I'm way down the list. Although I thought that last year, and was a bit shocked. Definitely outside the top 10, hopefully outside the top 20. If I'm not on the list, I get a badge.

In fact, badges should be something like this:
1: Loser
Top 5: Tw@
Top 10: Needs help
Top 20: Get a life
Top 30: Should get out more

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Nah. I reckon I'm way down the list. Although I thought that last year, and was a bit shocked. Definitely outside the top 10, hopefully outside the top 20. If I'm not on the list, I get a badge.

In fact, badges should be something like this:
1: Loser
Top 5: Tw@
Top 10: Needs help
Top 20: Get a life
Top 30: Should get out more

Well, there's only two candidates for the 'Loser' badge, so we should be safe there.
Looking forward to seeing the scores on the doors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here