Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC scoop academy & training facilities

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
very good news indeed

any thoughts on the timescale for planning and construction?

If the drawings/survey work are far progressed then 13 weeks for planning and who knows how long it will take to construct? I imagine a reaonable guesstimate would be 6-9 months so potentially ready for late next summer / early winter? IF there are no hiccups at planning.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean

Huh?

If I was a local resident backing on to the site I would welcome this development with open arms. Its one of those land uses that would have the minimal inpact on local residents ( once the thing is built ) and once built prevents developers putting something much worse on it like more bloody housing ( impact on schools, roads etc ) or another TESCO store with all the resulting traffic. But of course there will be some idiotic NIMBYS who think the land behind them will be left as ugly looking scrub for the next 10,000 years if they can block this potential development. People in the SE of England need to wake up - if you live next to a field near any significant road - dont expect it to be a field for much longer.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Theres going to be "8 open pitches one covered pitch and a 25K sq foot building " that is straight from the report.
It was unaimously agreed i am pleased to say :)

Is there space for Matchday Park & Ride as well?

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
All costruction traffic will be from the North through the Golf course so minimum disruption to people living on the other side of Mash Barn Lane, when completed the main entrance will be from the Lane via the coast road A259 :)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The future's bright, the future's blue and white

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here