Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC scoop academy & training facilities

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
I attended a meeting of the Worthing & Adur Councils Joint Strategic Committee this evening, where it was AGREED to allow the ALBION to use land at Mash Barn Lane lancing for the new Training and Football Academy to Premier League STATUS, the new facilty will be called "NEW MONKS FARM"
The Argus are not aware as yetLOL :)
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It would be best to keep this quiet as possible so that people in the local area don't get any strange ideas about forming lobbying groups etc.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I attended a meeting of the Worthing & Adur Councils Joint Strategic Committee this evening, where it was AGREED to allow the ALBION to use land at Mash Barn Lane lancing for the new Training and Football Academy to Premier League STATUS, the new facilty will be called "NEW MONKS FARM"
The Argus are not aware as yetLOL :)
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you allowed to digress that kind of information?

Could it be a case that NMF will be one of a number of options?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No, in terms of planning, planning will still be in a very early stage, releasing information about anything to do with the acadamy now will allow them to get a head start in forming some ridiculous planning/legal arguments.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Theres going to be "8 open pitches one covered pitch and a 25K sq foot building " that is straight from the report.
It was unaimously agreed i am pleased to say :)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
047526_1de981b2.jpg

Nice! Mash Barn, Lancing :cool:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Theres going to be "8 open pitches one covered pitch and a 25K sq foot building " that is straight from the report.
It was unaimously agreed i am pleased to say :)

Yes, they agreed to let them use the land but any development will of course be subject to planning which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Also the said ares was designated as Football pitches through section 106 monies from the sale of the golf course site to the north by the Airport, so it fits in perfectly :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I suppose it's possible people could object, but Lancing's not Falmer is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here