Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I've been bored off this thread again.

Carry on as you were.

Up to you - here is a link to the Regulations

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2002/2013/contents/made

See Regulation 6 Section 2

(2) Where a person providing an information society service refers to prices, these shall be indicated clearly and unambiguously and, in particular, shall indicate whether they are inclusive of tax and delivery costs.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

(2) Where a person providing an information society service refers to prices, these shall be indicated clearly and unambiguously and, in particular, shall indicate whether they are inclusive of tax and delivery costs.

You have a unique ability to ruin a perfectly good binfest.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I guess it could be claimed that it has been fulfilled - he mentioned a price and it was clear and unambiguous as to what they were - it's irrelevant as to whether they're public or not.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I give in - I really don't care whether or not Bozza complies with UK law or not - if he wants to take a risk by ignoring it then that is up to him.

The point I was making is that had the site complied with the appropriate legislation then it would have been clear to the OP that payment was required to advertise a job opportunity and none of this angst would have occurred.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
5711663336a6827002616l.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I give in - I really don't care whether or not Bozza complies with UK law or not - if he wants to take a risk by ignoring it then that is up to him.

The point I was making is that had the site complied with the appropriate legislation then it would have been clear to the OP that payment was required to advertise a job opportunity and none of this angst would have occurred.

No, no it wouldn't. You really don't get it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Indeed i tis and indeed he can.

The very important point I made earlier though appears to have been ignored!

IF you run a website that offers a commercial service such as offering advertising space for sale then you MUST follow the law of the land and display certain information which as far as I can tell is not available on NSC. - Information that had it been available would have avoided the need for this thread.

How does POA work in your world then?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hmmm not much decency and honour calling somebody a w****r and retweeting it to his 11,500 followers with no right to reply

Again fair enough. I haven't seen the tweets. I follow the OP and he follows me because I've written blogs for him but I'm having a good long break from twitter. It's worse than this place. So once again - I thought there was an accusation of domestic violence in a public domain. I know this not to be true. It turned out to be a hilarious "joke". I apologised for not getting that. OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here