Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Issues??

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So basically they're airing their issues by picking on what they perceive to be easy targets. Again, can't see how it helps their cause at all.

I think it's a case of getting their message out to mass numbers - if they can find forum software with security vulnerabilities (of which most do) then they can replicate the hacks pretty quickly, therefore reaching out to more people.

They may not care who they get their message infront of, more how many in as quick a way as possible...it'd be easier to hack 20 forums than it would be to take down one news organisation. The people that took NSC probably aren't the people that also took the large news sites.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He's right it is a very important message, except....

I didn't read it
I closed the page as soon as it appeared in case it was dangerous
What little I did see, didn't endear me to the message or the messenger
It pissed me off

.....so all in all it wasn't a very successful attempt at persuasion. Very irritating though, which may have been the idea.

Hats off to them for trying to save their country from devastation.

If you missed reading the website here it is www.cadiroig.cat

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's not a case of agreement or disagreement with the message, it's a case that hacking NSC to deliver it makes no sense.

Especially with their choice of music, although to be fair, their music is better than the shit XFactor has been churning out for 10 years.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Public awareness is why Syria hasn't been struck already. Just by having the correct views you have the potential to make a difference.

Support the Syrian people, not the Islamist terrorists - don't let our country bomb them.

In your opinion. Others may see your 'correct view' as incorrect.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If it's all the same to you, I'd rather just have a nice cup of tea and read a book.

Here you go then The Struggle for Power in Syria: Politics and Society under Asad and the Ba'th Party [Paperback]

syria.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/The-Struggle-Power-Syria-Politics/dp/1848857608/ref=cm_lmf_img_1

And;

tetley.jpeg

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Public awareness is why Syria hasn't been struck already. Just by having the correct views you have the potential to make a difference.

Support the Syrian people, not the Islamist terrorists - don't let our country bomb them.

And ow sould we do that? In your opinion (might or might not be the CORRECT view of course)?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
That was meant to be how should we do that. Having serious problems with the H button on my keyboard!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So support your message it was 100% the rebels who did it

Initially, the United Nations was convinced that the Syrian government was behind the brutal Houla massacre which claimed the lives of 108 village residents, according to the United Nations, including 49 children and 34 women, most of them murdered with hatchets, knives and guns, shocked the world. . But then, some began to have doubts...............more

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Don't listen to me, listen to the Syrian people, they are the ones with the correct views - Such as the thousands who are camped up right now as human shields against potential US missile targets.

That's not the inference made from your previous statement, you were suggesting that not bombing is the 'correct view'. Why are you ignoring the thousands of Syrians who want the regime to be bombed? Much like you and I having different opinions so do many Syrians but that's all it is; opinions and much like a%^&holes everyone's got one.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Don't listen to me, listen to the Syrian people, they are the ones with the correct views - Such as the thousands who are camped up right now as human shields against potential US missile targets.
Which side IS the Syrian people? The government or the rebels? Perhaps we should just kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here