NSC Issues??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wow! More weirdness.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I'd love to know how all the people saying that the Syrian people want us to intervene have come to this conclusion? I see a lot of religious militants on one side and a government on the other, I hear lots from them but I havn't really heard anything from the actual people. I appreciate it's maybe not the safest country at this point in time but there's a distinct lack of media on the ground it seems to me.

Using that same argument how can people suggest the Syrian people don't want us to intervene. As I said above there have been very loud calls for a very long time for intervention and now? Where have they gone? Did they suddenly change their mind? No of course they didn't but they don't fit in the loud anti intervention camps ideals.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
The latest from the BBC

Russia has asked Syria to put its chemical weapons stockpiles under international control and then have them destroyed, in an attempt to avoid US military strikes.

Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the offer was made during talks with his Syrian counterpart, Walid Muallem.

Mr Muallem said he welcomed the initiative.

If this could be done fast under the control of the Russians, UN and 'western' countries that would stop the need to attacks in my opinion. I am only interested in stopping future attacks not punishing anyone for past attacks.
Get the chemical and biological weapons out of Syria, from both sides and the we can leave them to get on with their civil war in peace.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Using that same argument how can people suggest the Syrian people don't want us to intervene. As I said above there have been very loud calls for a very long time for intervention and now? Where have they gone? Did they suddenly change their mind? No of course they didn't but they don't fit in the loud anti intervention camps ideals.

Personally the main point against intervention is that you end up with as many if not more innocent civilian casualties, as the reason for the intervention itself. How can anyone judge what the majority of the Syrian people want or how loud the calls are? There is no way of knowing this. At the moment, you may well be deposing Mr Jones only to end up with Snowball and Napoleon fighting for power...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There was a big vBulletin vulnerability announced whilst I was on holiday and I'm 99.9% sure that this was exploited on NSC today leading to our issue.

I've followed through all the required remediation steps, so we should be back in good shape now.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Genius. First thing to make me laugh out loud in ages . The SAUCE down the Cliftonville bit especially. Excellent work.

No no that just isn't funny. The same joke for years. It wasn't funny then and it's not funny now.

Sorry just had to get that in there whilst I could.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here