Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now with squad complete, where do you think we will finish?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we will finish higher than last season but cant see the signings turning us into a side capable of promotion. I think that we will finish up just outside of the play off so think it will be 8th.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I think that we will finish higher than last season but cant see the signings turning us into a side capable of promotion. I think that we will finish up just outside of the play off so think it will be 8th.

The only reason we were not in the play offs last season was lack of goals the defence and midfield were 1st classs,but we did not convert the chances to goals.If McSmudger can keep this up with Ashley and the rest of the squad also scoring no reason to think thet we cannot be in the mix come the end of the season .Saying that it`s early days and we have a long season ahead in a tough division against some very tough opposition

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We'll win it, and send Palace down in March, happy days.

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Yes only 4 games into the season but we are 2 points comparatively better against corresponding opponents than last year, multiply that across the season would give us 22 extra points and thats what the runners up achieved . yes 3 biggish teams have come down but we only yielded 3 points out of 18 against the 3 that got promoted so can we do better against wolves, blackburn and bolton? we have acquired 8 premiership / la liga quality players this summer, we are faster with our ball movement and of the 2 away games so far have had more attempts on goal than the whole of last season put together ( tongue in cheek) ... so why not be optimistic and aim high, all those happy with 10th again ..... are you for real ????

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Heartbreaking 7th but only because the last two decades has built up a thick crust of pessimism. I reckon another season or two of Gus based miracles and there is a chance that I may start exhibiting signs of optimism.

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
8th. Enjoyed our last 2 performances but realistically wins we should be hoping for for a better-than-average team in this league. Loan signings (ours and others) from prem sides will prob be the difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here