Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

now lets see how many real fans crawley get

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
no all the fuss about crawley town is over,letssee how many turn up for the next home game,and how many of the 9k they took to old trafford have ever heard of fdm?were the only team in sussex

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
More obsession about Crawley... They are the new southampton :yawn:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
It will be interesting to see the attendance tmrw (I think). The offer is, bring your stub from the Man U game and get in for a £5.
It may take them sometime to get a 'crowd', maybe some of the JCL's will catch on.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
probably the same sort of drop we had when playing the first game of the season after Cardiff.....35,000 albion "fans" went to cardiff.

teh world is full of glory hunters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The fans are waking up in Crawley, but it will take a while and some hard work from the directors/marketeers. There is no shame in taking thousands to a big game. We took over 6,000 to Villa and that trumps our home attendances for most of the last five years (excluding this season and some of last).

Man City (H) Tuesday night - 8,729

Following league game

Cheltenham (H) Saturday - 5,859

Following Tuesday game

Leyton Orient (H) Tuesday - 2,157

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Every club takes its share of tourists to the big games, including ourselves. They're not fans, they are just day-trippers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
probably the same sort of drop we had when playing the first game of the season after Cardiff.....35,000 albion "fans" went to cardiff.

teh world is full of glory hunters

I seem to remember a team taking 41,000 to Wembley in 1991 for the play-off final against Notts County, and the next home match at the Goldstone was a spiffing 8,400

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I seem to remember a team taking 41,000 to Wembley in 1991 for the play-off final against Notts County, and the next home match at the Goldstone was a spiffing 8,400

Exactly, I don't know why some people seem to have a problem with Crawley Town, I say good luck to them and I hope they get into the League.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Crawley sold about 500 half-season tickets before the Man United game. They have also done a lot of work with the local schools to give the kids free tickets. Every effort s being made to maintain the interest. I predict the crowd will be about 3,000 tomorrow - which is fantastic given their early season attendences. Good luck to them! The negativity on this board is a bit pathetic!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Crawley sold about 500 half-season tickets before the Man United game. They have also done a lot of work with the local schools to give the kids free tickets. Every effort s being made to maintain the interest. I predict the crowd will be about 3,000 tomorrow - which is fantastic given their early season attendences. Good luck to them! The negativity on this board is a bit pathetic!

Well said............I fear the nervous "steeling our fans" are back on............

I reckon about 3000 for tommorow, which bearing in mind Southport will bring about 4 is not a bad turn out for a "non league side" If Brighton were not at Home I would make it 3001.

Jan 1, 2011
I will be there like I have been for the last 3 years.

I wasn't at Old Trafford on Saturday as I couldn't go, but I am looking forward to talking to people on how it went.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here