Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Sparrow needs to learn to stay on his feet by all accounts. Dropping 2 points in the last 2 mins is infuriating. However, we dropped off against Derby midweek in the last 10. Need to close these games out.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm happy with a point from any away game in this division, but I can't help but look at Gus (utterly shite substitutions) and Sparrow (total twat) for costing us two points. You never know what they might mean in five weeks.

Our other loyal supporter. You really shouldn't bother yourself with BHA and go find a club that satisfies your ambitions. Thank f*** you don't sit near me at the Amex, assuming you've been once or twice.

D

Deleted member 18477

He didn't dive in. One yellow for high foot, one (harsh) yellow for pulling back a player.

so he cheated even though he already had a yellow? sounds like he deserved the red. which effectively cost us the extra 2 points.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm happy with a point from any away game in this division, but I can't help but look at Gus (utterly shite substitutions) and Sparrow (total twat) for costing us two points.
That must mean you're at the game. And what was wrong with bringing Sparrow on when Kaz was injured? What would a genius like you have done?

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
That must mean you're at the game. And what was wrong with bringing Sparrow on when Kaz was injured? What would a genius like you have done?

I liked what you did there!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Listen MUPPETS, I've been to 18 of our 19 home games and 13 of our 20 away games this season. Who gives a f*** if I didn't go today? Nor did you two obviously.

I haven't claimed to go today... I just believe you should find a club you can support instead of talking shit about our team.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Still 4th. No real harm done.

I agree. Sounds like a tough away game, a point will do with a couple of first team missing due to this virus.

Luckily I managed to lay off my bets on brighton but if they'd won I would've been on for a big payout. I'm gutted!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Get a grip of reality you sad little man. Go and read what I said. Those subs were shit. To end up without a single decent attacking player on the pitch in a Championship match is asking for trouble. If you think pointing that out warrants everything you've just said you're obviously looking for an argument or just on a wind-up.

Very good summary of your rather tainted view of football. You aren't really very clever, are you. I'm a 'sad little man' and a 'muppet'... is that because I believe you talk total shit? As I said, I am so glad I don't have to sit anywhere near you at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here