Not happy ... TSLR and the right wing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As the co-editor of the mag, i can tell all the hundreds of fans that buy our mag, that we will try our best to rid our football club of these plonkers, and will continue to link BHA with left-of-centre fan groups in europe until those who feel it's necessary to tarnish our name with psuedo-fascist chants do not attend games whilst representing the stripes.

and who will rid us of you, trying to link us to "left" fans in europe, how about not tarnishing the game with any political movement? maybe we dont want to be linked to other europe political groups?

in fact, who the f*** are you anyway :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
hhhhhhhmmmmmmm................"No surrender"......that old classic song,How topical.

The dangerous right wing people,keep quite........
These kids,chaps,or whatever were probably pumped up with Alchol.......and would never voice there opinions out of a crowed,thats if they even belive them in truth.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
in fact, who the f*** are you anyway :lolol:

I have the same thoughts. If TSLR is "linked" with left wing groups I shall no longer purchase it. Sorry fellas, this is football, not politics.
BTW, I am most certainly right wing. As in I don't support Labour, or Lib Dems, and hope the Torys get into power at the next election. Sorry if you think that makes me racist, but there you go.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
No Surrender a fascist song:shrug:

I was there. A handfull sung that song. The majority did not join in. So why did TSLR have to make the point. Oh and as you know I would be regarded as Far right. Not that I see myself as that. So if you see my Seagulls over Coventry shirt at a game. Come over and tell me not to support the Albion:thumbsup:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I personally don't need my politics informed by football chants or fanzines!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
A minority of Albion fans decided to air their ridiculous right-wing vitriol at The Galphram today. The TSLR boys and girls who reacted had to be moved, by the police, for their own safety.

As the co-editor of the mag, i can tell all the hundreds of fans that buy our mag, that we will try our best to rid our football club of these plonkers, and will continue to link BHA with left-of-centre fan groups in europe until those who feel it's necessary to tarnish our name with psuedo-fascist chants do not attend games whilst representing the stripes.

up the albion.

who do you f***ing think you are to dictate who supports who.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
who do you f***ing think you are to dictate who supports who.

you're right.

my original post came out all wrong!

i was just upset yesterday because a lot of friends had their day messed up because of some aggressive people and intimidating behaviour - i know it's football and to an extent that's part and parcel of being a fan, but we shouldn't have that sort of bad stuff at games, everyone would agree right? i think this was articulated better in another post.

it's got nothing to do with politics, i shouldn't have mentioned all that. back tracking now.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
you're right.

i was just upset yesterday because a lot of friends had their day messed up because of some aggressive people and intimidating behaviour - i know it's football and to an extent that's part and parcel of being a fan, but we shouldn't have that sort of bad stuff at games, everyone would agree right? i think this was articulated better in another post.

it's got nothing to do with politics, i shouldn't have mentioned all that. back tracking now.

so you wont be continuing to build links with supporters groups with a political stance then with a view to shaping the fan base? Have you stopped that just now then? Thats good to hear.

Last edited:

you're right.

Glad that you made this post. Hopefully, this storm in a teacup can now die down but as an aside is it the intention of TSLR to align BHA with left-leaning organisations and clubs across Europe? I must say it does explain why so much attention was given to that German anarchist footie club in one edition.

If it is then, sorry but you've lost another customer. I'm sick to the back teeth of football being dragged into politics.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A minority of Albion fans decided to air their ridiculous right-wing vitriol at The Galphram today. The TSLR boys and girls who reacted had to be moved, by the police, for their own safety.

up the albion.

I dont have a problem with mixing football and politics and/or having links to left leaning supporter groups. In fact I'm interested to know if you currently have links....and if so who with?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I dont have a problem with mixing football and politics and/or having links to left leaning supporter groups. In fact I'm interested to know if you currently have links....and if so who with?

So you would be happy to see Albion supporters divided at matches? Would you be happy if the Albion linked up with far right fans. Sure there are many boys from Poland over here that would come along:rolleyes:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
So you would be happy to see Albion supporters divided at matches? Would you be happy if the Albion linked up with far right fans. Sure there are many boys from Poland over here that would come along:rolleyes:

soppy nuts Wolfie Smith claims its 'left of centre' fan groups! haha do they get all f***ing pissed up, and start rows over state intervention in the banking and financial sectors, or over private finance initiatives?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

By it's very nature football divides people. The beauty of the game is it is very opinion based. Having a different political persuasion is the same as a difference over who is preferable at left back in my opinion. It hardly drives a huge wedge between the fans.

As for far right groups no obviously. I dont want neo-nazis at football and I dont want a load of commies to come and do a Tiananmen Square in our 18 yard box either. I think it is pretty obvious what I'm referring to when I use the word politics in this context. Politics yes, spilling over into extremism and illegality no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports