Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich tickets

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
:clap2: A worthy way to spend a couple of days.

I'd love to know the actual impact of all this clever, clever marketing stuff on the cheque that TB writes each season.

"Boss do you know we're actually losing money leaving it so late to open the ticket exchange"

"Oi new boy shut it, do what your paid for and just concentrate on thinking up hairbrained schemes to confuse the customers please".

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Does anyone have their ticket checked anymore at the turnstile or anywhere at the Amex ?

Mine was never checked throughout this season despite me bringing photo ID and Covid pass. I should imagine that checking is even more lax now. However, it would be galling for anyone to be turned away at the turnstile.

ID and covid passes were checked reasonably regularly (particularly if you arrived early before the 'random sample' decreased to keep the queues moving) but this was nothing to do with the actual matchday ticket which in my exprience is never checked, whether card, paper or phone. I believe there are very many people entering the ground with tickets in a name other than their own.....................:rolleyes:???

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
ID and covid passes were checked reasonably regularly (particularly if you arrived early before the 'random sample' decreased to keep the queues moving) but this was nothing to do with the actual matchday ticket which in my exprience is never checked, whether card, paper or phone. I believe there are very many people entering the ground with tickets in a name other than their own.....................:rolleyes:???

Unfortunately I have attend every home game this season and never had anything checked apart from a speedy scan with a metal detector thingy.

I do know a lady friend who attended a match this season with a paper ticket with a male season ticket holders name printed on it. I didn't have the heart to tell her she might be stopped at the turnstile and turned away .... she loved the match even though we lost and went away happy and none the wiser.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Unfortunately I have attend every home game this season and never had anything checked apart from a speedy scan with a metal detector thingy.

I do know a lady friend who attended a match this season with a paper ticket with a male season ticket holders name printed on it. I didn't have the heart to tell her she might be stopped at the turnstile and turned away .... she loved the match even though we lost and went away happy and none the wiser.

She would have been ok because ST Holder guest tickets have the ST holders name on them anyway.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
She would have been ok because ST Holder guest tickets have the ST holders name on them anyway.

Thank you , I did not know that.

Hang on , when I took a friend as a guest he had to be on my registered friend or family list and his name was printed on the paper ticket along with his fan number?

Or was that because the ticket was a transfer from my son's season ticket ?

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost

Turning away someone because their gender does not appear to match the gender on the ticket would be discrimination, surely?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thank you , I did not know that.

Hang on , when I took a friend as a guest he had to be on my registered friend or family list and his name was printed on the paper ticket along with his fan number?

Or was that because the ticket was a transfer from my son's season ticket ?

The sharing scheme gets you a ticket with the A+ member's name on it, whereas ST Guest tickets simply have the name of the ST on it (so any statement by PB that the club 'have to know who is in the ground' when justifying anything to do with tickets is nonsense). Key difference of course is the extra £50 or so a guest ticket costs :rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wolves tickets arrived today.
No sing of the Spurs ones.

Oh the humanity.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apparently the 75 - 90 minute ticket market is still slow, despite availability being somewhere around 82%.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Putting yours and Jnr's tickets on the exchange to see if they go or not could be more exciting than the game Stat! :D
"Could"?

I'm only going to see the Albion score.
Sure it'll be a Dunk OG, but beggars can't be choosers.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Incredible - Albion on their worst run in donkeys, cost of living going back to the 70s, boring football with no cutting edge. Yet we’ve sold out against the team bottom of the pile, including tickets the away team sent back. Saturday 3pm KO eh, who’s have thought it……..

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Incredible - Albion on their worst run in donkeys, cost of living going back to the 70s, boring football with no cutting edge. Yet we’ve sold out against the team bottom of the pile, including tickets the away team sent back. Saturday 3pm KO eh, who’s have thought it……..

Just bagged my Mum a ticket near us in the East Stand so she can snooze through 80mins of Premier League football! :albion2::D

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just put a couple of fine tickets in West Lower on the Exchange. A third should follow in the morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here