Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich tickets

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Please get on and buy as I need exchange to open so I can get tickets for weekend visiting relatives in my stand

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
For a rare Saturday 3pm and category C I'm surprised it's not already sold out irrespective of the bad run - I presume Norwich sent some back?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
For a rare Saturday 3pm and category C I'm surprised it's not already sold out irrespective of the bad run - I presume Norwich sent some back?

Two of the away blocks (S1E and S1F) are being sold to Albion fans. There's about 200 seats left now nearly all in S1E . It was 500 end of last week.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
This is where the ticket sharing thing is total bullshit. My 11 year old nephew is staying with us (lives in the US), the guy next to me can’t go, he’d happily share his ticket but we’re not going to go through signing my nephew up (pointless) and then paying an additional £20 to transfer an adult ticket to a kid. It’s stupid. The seat will remain empty unless the exchange opens, it’s nuts.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've mentioned this before. The SE corner will be rammed with casual fans showing there is a need to have the exchange open sooner for the better seats. But obviously the club make no money on these so they stay unsold.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This is where the ticket sharing thing is total bullshit. My 11 year old nephew is staying with us (lives in the US), the guy next to me can’t go, he’d happily share his ticket but we’re not going to go through signing my nephew up (pointless) and then paying an additional £20 to transfer an adult ticket to a kid. It’s stupid. The seat will remain empty unless the exchange opens, it’s nuts.

Get your neighbour to screenshot the QR code and send on.

*Technically, against the rules, but if your nephew is as enthusiastic and positive as most US sports fans then it’s all good.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mines on the exchange, so keep on buying up those tickets you lovely people. You know you want to xx

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What QR code?

When you open your ST on your phone there are three little dots in the bottom right hand corner which when pressed open up a QR code. This can be scanned under the reader in the same way that a print-at-home ticket is.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
When you open your ST on your phone there are three little dots in the bottom right hand corner which when pressed open up a QR code. This can be scanned under the reader in the same way that a print-at-home ticket is.

Now you tell us!
Where was this information in August? [emoji23]

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've mentioned this before. The SE corner will be rammed with casual fans showing there is a need to have the exchange open sooner for the better seats. But obviously the club make no money on these so they stay unsold.

They most certainly do make money on exchange tickets. There is a large differential between what they get sold at and the sum returned to the season ticket holder.

I’ll grant you it’s not as much as selling a ticket in the corner to a new customer, but I’m still certain there’d be many more bums on seats if they were just made available from the start.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Now you tell us!
Where was this information in August? [emoji23]

To be honest I had no idea that this existed until my second visit to the Amex this season when, for whatever reason, the NFC (near field communication) on my Apple Wallet wasn't working. Luckily the steward was on hand to show me how to bring up the QR code.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Tried to screenshot the QR code from my ST in Google pay. Get this message.

'taking screenshots is not allowed by your app or organisation'

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
They most certainly do make money on exchange tickets. There is a large differential between what they get sold at and the sum returned to the season ticket holder.

I’ll grant you it’s not as much as selling a ticket in the corner to a new customer, but I’m still certain there’d be many more bums on seats if they were just made available from the start.

Are they deliberately setting things up so they lose money then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here