Norwich - huge crowd

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
If you are put off by the process of installing and configuring it, which aren't that complicated though, you can always go to eBay and search for a "kodi fully loaded" device to plug into your TV(the fully loaded part means it isn't just standard Kodi but has all the streaming services added in already for you). Shouldn't cost more than £45 delivered and does everything you need.

Thanks for that, but I have installed it on my laptop and will try it out tonight on the Birmingham - Villa game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you are put off by the process of installing and configuring it, which aren't that complicated though, you can always go to eBay and search for a "kodi fully loaded" device to plug into your TV(the fully loaded part means it isn't just standard Kodi but has all the streaming services added in already for you). Shouldn't cost more than £45 delivered and does everything you need.

Or you can simply install it on your laptop for free, and then link it up to your TV.
I see no point in shelling out that kind of money.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Or you can simply install it on your laptop for free, and then link it up to your TV.
I did this but now I have freed up my laptop and don't need to bother plumbing in the laptop to TV. And got a nice little black box instead of a laptop next to my TV. Box was only £25 as well. Got 4 in my house and I could do with one more![emoji41] [emoji106]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

Assuming there is nothing on that the wife wants to watch of course.! It's a big laptop, so I will be happy to watch it on that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Assuming there is nothing on that the wife wants to watch of course.! It's a big laptop, so I will be happy to watch it on that.

Same here chap. I have my sports on, uninterrupted, she has her soaps. And in the summer months, I watch all the sport I want in on my laptop in the GARDEN (I even have a spare TV I drag out there sometimes if I can be arsed).

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It probably changes as someone selects and un-selects chosen tickets but I just counted 50 in E1DH and 24 tickets left in total.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Excuse my ignorance but what is E1DH and why would the total left of 24 be less than the 50 in E1DH ?

E1DH are 1901 club tickets put on general sale in the East at £60 each. Currently now showing 44 left.

The 24 other remaining tickets are normal match-day tickets across the ground.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Neither do I but some folks get put off by anything "technical" so just letting them know there are other options. Personally I've got kodibuntu running on an older Mac mini I was going to get rid of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports