Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I didn't think anything could top the atmosphere just before kick-off on 6th August 2011, but the noise generated against Sheff Weds. was just astonishing. It was a privilege to be part of it.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
this video is typical of a type that unfortunately does scant justice to the real atmosphere at a match....

Someone referred earlier to a professional video clip released by the club that gave an almost unbelievably good presentation of SBTS but it was only 15s or so. I really hoped at the time the full length recording of SBTS and other footage using the same microphones would be released...

Bozza - do you have a link to it? Would be good for the club to remind us about it.

Just 75 regular tickets offered for sale.

There are 69 x 1901 tickets in the East Stand still for sale and the club are advertising VIP Middle tier 1901 packages in the West to include a 3 course meal for £117 + VAT or £137 with inclusive alcohol.

There is now a facility for season ticket holders who won't be able to attend to list their seat for resale via the link below. If your seat sells you will be sent a BHA voucher, which had a £25 value for adults.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NCFCresale

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So there are 77 single tickets available around the ground as of 9am today , also there are the 66 £60 a pop seats in the 1901 bit , complete sell out is on the cards , not sure whats happening with E1H unless this is being held for on the day punters or has already been allocated to part norwich part segregation .

So there are 77 single tickets available around the ground as of 9am today , also there are the 66 £60 a pop seats in the 1901 bit , complete sell out is on the cards , not sure whats happening with E1H unless this is being held for on the day punters or has already been allocated to part norwich part segregation .

Maybe the club have someone managed to offer this to Norwich. Supported by the £36 tickets currently on sale at Norwich.

If this is so, then maybe their allocation is larger than 2700. If not, then it should mean we can have a bit more of the South stand. If they have got E1H, I'll be interested to see how the ESL will be partitioned on Saturday.

However, I have also noticed we are selling seats in S1F for the Villa game. We know they have already sold 3200. So, if we have S1F then they must be using part of the ESL too.

I seem to remember someone saying they of a friend was moved for either this or the Villa game. Do we know from where?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Maybe the club have someone managed to offer this to Norwich. Supported by the £36 tickets currently on sale at Norwich.

If this is so, then maybe their allocation is larger than 2700. If not, then it should mean we can have a bit more of the South stand. If they have got E1H, I'll be interested to see how the ESL will be partitioned on Saturday.

However, I have also noticed we are selling seats in S1F for the Villa game. We know they have already sold 3200. So, if we have S1F then they must be using part of the ESL too.

I seem to remember someone saying they of a friend was moved for either this or the Villa game. Do we know from where?

I reckon they have sold Norwich half of E1H and the rest for segregation , they have done this before though can't think what game it was , possibly the fa cup v arsenal .

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just 75 regular tickets offered for sale.

There are 69 x 1901 tickets in the East Stand still for sale and the club are advertising VIP Middle tier 1901 packages in the West to include a 3 course meal for £117 + VAT or £137 with inclusive alcohol.

There is now a facility for season ticket holders who won't be able to attend to list their seat for resale via the link below. If your seat sells you will be sent a BHA voucher, which had a £25 value for adults.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NCFCresale

That looks dodgy, can't see it on official site?!

I reckon they have sold Norwich half of E1H and the rest for segregation , they have done this before though can't think what game it was , possibly the fa cup v arsenal .

Maybe.

For the Arsenal game, Arsenal had E1H and E1G(along with all the south so had about 4500). There is a metal partition about level with the ESL south turnstile that makes those two blocks separate.

Maybe there is now another partition ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Ok great, I will give it a go. Thanks for the info.

If you are put off by the process of installing and configuring it, which aren't that complicated though, you can always go to eBay and search for a "kodi fully loaded" device to plug into your TV(the fully loaded part means it isn't just standard Kodi but has all the streaming services added in already for you). Shouldn't cost more than £45 delivered and does everything you need.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That looks dodgy, can't see it on official site?!

It's not. As I posted somewhere on this thread, it's the same thing they did for Derby.

Derby details from the club: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/re-sell-your-ticket-for-derby-county-3072530.aspx which linked to Survey Monkey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/resalederby (link now not active for obvious reasons).

It's incredible that club ticketing has regressed to the point that this re-sale "system" is now all they seem to have. Presumably something more fitting would be found should we make it to the promised land.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's not. As I posted somewhere on this thread, it's the same thing they did for Derby.

Derby details from the club: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/re-sell-your-ticket-for-derby-county-3072530.aspx which linked to Survey Monkey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/resalederby (link now not active for obvious reasons).

It's incredible that club ticketing has regressed to the point that this re-sale "system" is now all they seem to have. Presumably something more fitting would be found should we make it to the promised land.
I guess that's what I meant by dodgy! It all worked so well; loved the e-cash etc. What a load of guff.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Hope the pies don't run out to soon as we will have loads of new threads re the catering come 17.00hrs Saturday :bla::blush:y
Let's hope our catering management have the nouse to provide extra everything, including staff...... don't hold your breath though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Be interesting to see if the seat next to me in WSU is still empty, as it is match after match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here