Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NO TO GAM£ 39 - Supporters' Petition

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
NOT signed.
f*** em. What do I care if those Premiership c unts want to go chasing cash all over the world ? It has no effect on me. I only care about the Albion. The Premiership has become so far removed from the game I used to know, this is just another ridiculous step down a road that I just couldn't give a f*** about any more.

My complete indifference will be my protest.

Ah! The spirit of Fans United lives on...

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I thought FIFA weren't happy about this and may block it.

Think that's just speculation at the mo, but may turn out to be true - can't see FIFA being to keen if it would interfere with the success and attendance of other countries 'home' competitions.... but then as ever, money talks..

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I thought FIFA weren't happy about this and may block it.

Michel Platini's said it's a laughable idea, but not sure how much he can do without it.
Alan Green on Five Live's just gone mental over the issue.

David Gold at Birmingham City said last night that the money raised from this 39th game would go back to grass roots football. My arse it will.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Michel Platini's said it's a laughable idea, but not sure how much he can do without it.
Alan Green on Five Live's just gone mental over the issue.

David Gold at Birmingham City said last night that the money raised from this 39th game would go back to grass roots football. My arse it will.

Quite a lot, ban clubs from Europe - Ban England from Internationals.

Im not sure why people are getting worked up about something that will never happen.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
signed ...........................

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
NOT signed as I cant be bothered to reigister.....SCREW the system!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Signed and forwarded to others.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Signed.

I share the thoughts of the "couldn't give a f*%k about the prem" brigade though.

Only signed out of fans solidarity.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Just a thought. If more people become pissed off with Premiership big clubs - might not sides like us benefit from people moving their support down the football pyramid?

Or how about fans that go to games every weekend. As there will be no premiership football that weekend the only choice they have would be a FL game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here