Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No striker then?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm taking it with a pinch of salt at the moment. The club aren't going to feed the press with the ins and outs of what they're trying to do in the last few hours of the window

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

You may be right. I really can't believe we'd be daft enough to try to make do with just three strikers. We should have made a bid of £8M for Vydra when the Pritchard option fell through. Arguably we would have got a better player as well.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I have to disagree Bladders, I'm sure TB will want to see us in PL as soon as possible :thumbsup:

He always targets top 6, but it hope you're right.

Anyway, I love the Championship, great division.

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Poor and disappointing if true. They have had all summer to deal with this key area and have failed. 3 strikers, one who can't hit a cow arse with a banjo, and suddenly Elvis is 4th choice after being deemed not good enough last season. So we have to make do whilst all around strengthen. I worry over reaching the top six.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Daily Mail reporting this afternoon that Ravel Morrison is being offered to Championship Clubs.

Massive risk but CH would get the best out of him out of any Championship manager
I'm sure.

However, I expect he'll take the money at a Derby or QPR rather than sign a contact full of the pages and pages of 'get our clauses' we'd insist on if he came here.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He always targets top 6, but it hope you're right.

Anyway, I love the Championship, great division.

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

I have to be positive, I get enough doom and gloom at work.
I agree the Championship is more exciting than the PL, but if we are to better ourselves, promotion has got to be the big target.
Anyway I see our promotion as like taking the lift to the top floor, whilst having fun in watching the likes of Palarse, Burnley and Boro taking the fire escape on their way down the other way. :thumbsup:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Massive risk but CH would get the best out of him out of any Championship manager
I'm sure.

However, I expect he'll take the money at a Derby or QPR rather than sign a contact full of the pages and pages of 'get our clauses' we'd insist on if he came here.

You might be right but he is not the type of guy who would say to himself '' I bet I could get more out of him than his other managers'' he is more likely to say ''why would I want to pay money to take trouble off someone else's hands''

He got shot of Grant Holt and Steve Morison because they were ''work shy'' and ''disruptive'' Why take the chance with someone of Ravel Morrison's reputation

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Andy Naylor may not have the latest or most top secret picture.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I reckon TB has played a double bluff with DS and now certain clubs are getting desperate to get hold of him his value will be £7m plus
TB knows this and will show his hand when Leo and Dack have signed the contract for us and DS is history
Just saved TB £2m out of his own pocket

I'm probably miles away with this but it's a great scenario if you think about it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here