Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No striker then?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not even a RUMOUR, all very disappointing we have had all summer to sort out the player we need and we end up with nobody.

Heads MUST roll over this.

It's not all summer, the club have had from the moment Zamora and a loanee was singed, 12 months ago.

It's not gonna happen is it?

It'll be the same old Guff,Barber will rock up on Seagulls world in the morning,best Mustard jumper on,fannying on about "how difficult the transfer window can be" He'll then prat on about the success of the Albion ladies team and how good the pies are.
Repeat every transfer window,the sooner we get rid of this leach the better.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not even a RUMOUR, all very disappointing we have had all summer to sort out the player we need and we end up with nobody.

Heads MUST roll over this.

I still think there will be a striker brought in. The one I thought it might be hasn't raised it's head yet so I am starting to think that one might not be going to happen. The other clubs are probably doing what we are doing. ''Hanging on to their best players'' OR at least trying to

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why is Hal Robson-Kanu still a free agent?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can we Jamie him :lolol:

Can we Jamie you for putting it on here (without quoting it) in the first place and possibly believing a new made up twatter account? :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because he isn't very good?
Other than that!!

We all know he isn't very good, but nevertheless it's still a bit of a surprise he's yet to kick a ball.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Naylor says no more ins or outs!

So no more strikers then? Absolutely pathetic if true. What the hell do we do now if some/all of our strike-force gets injured/suspended? It's going to be a season of mid-table mediocrity I feel. What happened to ambition this season?

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Massive own goal if we are heading to Jan with just 3 strikers . That is pathetic.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
No more incoming according to Naylor. if so we bottled it again and have fallen WAY short of the top 4-5 clubs in this division.

Shocking we cant EVER land a decent striker while the rest snap them up for fun......

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
No more incoming according to Naylor. if so we bottled it again and have fallen WAY short of the top 4-5 clubs in this division.

Shocking we cant EVER land a decent striker while the rest snap them up for fun......

Two words beginning with P.

Also, Glenn Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here