Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
We appear to have signed David Walliams

maenpaa.jpg

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Appalling that Hughton makes no mention of Walton but does with Ankegren

My email said

"Seagulls boss Chris Hughton said, "We are pleased to welcome Niki to the club. It's no secret that I wanted another goalkeeper, alongside David Stockdale and Casper Ankergren, who will compete hard for that solitary first-team slot.

"Like all our other recruits this summer, Niki's got plenty of top-flight experience, including games at international level. Having already played in France and Holland, he is now keen to prove himself in English football."

???

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Appalling that Hughton makes no mention of Walton but does with Ankegren

"Christian needs to play regular senior football to get to the stage where he can realistically challenge for the goalkeeper's position in our first-team. I have no doubt he will do that here in the not too distant future.":shrug:

L

litmanen

I guess i should be happy that a guy from my hometown signs with my favourite english team.
But im a bit worried of how good Niki will be. Well, at least he is cheap, im sure.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I guess i should be happy that a guy from my hometown signs with my favourite english team.
But im a bit worried of how good Niki will be. Well, at least he is cheap, im sure.

I'm worried too looking at who he has played for before, not convinced by this signing.
Was hoping for a new No 1 keeper not a back up for stockdale.
How often have you watched him play and who does he compare to?

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Completely pointless signing and indicative of why our wage bill is so high. Why we need four keepers competing for one place is completely beyond me particularly as Stockdale seemed undroppable last season no matter how he performed. Keep it simple stupid (Hughton). Casper should have gone and we should have told Stockdale and Walton to compete for the single place with the keeper being picked on form just like every other position. There was no need for Niki Minage. If we don't sign quality elsewhere, one of the reasons will be because we are paying the wages of 4 keepers or 3 and a bit if Walton goes on loan.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A 'Keeper, with glasses? Right you are then.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Completely pointless signing and indicative of why our wage bill is so high. Why we need four keepers competing for one place is completely beyond me particularly as Stockdale seemed undroppable last season no matter how he performed. Keep it simple stupid (Hughton). Casper should have gone and we should have told Stockdale and Walton to compete for the single place with the keeper being picked on form just like every other position. There was no need for Niki Minage. If we don't sign quality elsewhere, one of the reasons will be because we are paying the wages of 4 keepers or 3 and a bit if Walton goes on loan.

Casper should have gone and Walton out on short loans where he can be recalled at anytime in my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here