Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Nicola Sturgeon resigning

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Shame. Decent person and good politician. Certainly head and shoulders above any other UK party leaders at present.

Seemed to wind up a certain type of middle aged man for reasons I genuinely have never understood, beyond the obvious + she apparently looks like one of the Krankies. Oh the hilarity!
She was a self serving narcissist who wanted her name in the history books along side Robert the Bruce at any cost for freeing Scotland from the oppressive English , don`t let the door hit you in the arse on the way out wee Jimmy Krankie .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
She was a self serving narcissist who wanted her name in the history books along side Robert the Bruce at any cost for freeing Scotland from the oppressive English , don`t let the door hit you in the arse on the way out wee Jimmy Krankie .
No chance of the door hitting her they shaved the bottoms off most of them a couple of years ago ..supposedly to improve ventilation

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Could you list her acheivements?
1. She bitterly hated Tory and Labour politicans, with some rabble rousing speeches. Ruffling feathers.
2. Campaigned for Scotland/UK to rejoin the EC (along with almost every other Scottish politician).
3. Introducing a policy of self-ID for transgender and purported transgender persons ... you get to choose which prison you go to, allowing a double rapist to go to a women's prison.
4. Kept Scottish Labour out of power.

Sealing her place in history as a Great.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think the last decade has taught us the definition of "self serving narcissist". I'm no fan of Sturgeon but that she is not

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
1. She bitterly hated Tory and Labour politicans, with some rabble rousing speeches. Ruffling feathers.
2. Campaigned for Scotland/UK to rejoin the EC (along with almost every other Scottish politician).
3. Introducing a policy of self-ID for transgender and purported transgender persons ... you get to choose which prison you go to, allowing a double rapist to go to a women's prison.

EC?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

EC Membership, I'm sorry you've lost me....

And me - EC ?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I think the last decade has taught us the definition of "self serving narcissist". I'm no fan of Sturgeon but that she is not
The Scottish people voted against independence , at that point her job was to respect the Scottish people and the democratic procedure , she wanted another vote because her name would forever be in the history of Scotland . In my opinion that is the very definition of narcissism .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Undoubtedly a better leader than the last 4 Tory Prime Ministers, possibly the last 5.
That's a very low bar
The Scottish people voted against independence , at that point her job was to respect the Scottish people and the democratic procedure , she wanted another vote because her name would forever be in the history of Scotland . In my opinion that is the very definition of narcissism .
Sort of. But the very core fundamental cause of the SNP is Scottish Indepence so it comes with the territory and can't really ever be ditched. If they are in power it is expected that they do everything to deliver it.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Shame. Decent person and good politician. Certainly head and shoulders above any other UK party leaders at present.

Seemed to wind up a certain type of middle aged man for reasons I genuinely have never understood, beyond the obvious + she apparently looks like one of the Krankies. Oh the hilarity!

With the opposing cabal of a certain type of middle aged and elderly Englishmen, praying for Scottish independence to spite their own country and Brexiteers.

This is a sad day 😂

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
With the opposing cabal of a certain type of middle aged and elderly Englishmen, praying for Scottish independence to spite their own country and Brexiteers.

This is a sad day 😂
This doesn't make sense, how would it spite brexiteers by jettisoning a pro-remain region. The opposite is true if anything that it would re-inforce brexit, independence to screw up the Labour vote for 100 years as well.

I wish people would both stop using needless divisive identity politics and gaming the electoral system, poor post my friend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here