Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice article on the Independent's website

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If it hadn't been Mike Ward the reaction would have been far more positive.

The snobbery towards anyone who doesn't have a Dale Jasper autograph is a bit shameful.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If it hadn't been Mike Ward the reaction would have been far more positive.

The snobbery towards anyone who doesn't have a Dale Jasper autograph is a bit shameful.

If Mike Ward hadnt written that rubbish in OUR programme about the Palace rivalry I would find him no more than a below average journalist who possibly aligned himself to our club for a financial venture.

After that article he will always be a TWAT.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Mike Ward hadnt written that rubbish in OUR programme about the Palace rivalry

That was ill conceived twaddle that showed no understanding at all, I agree. Has he ever admitted what a MASSIVE gaffe that was? Although in fairness I have seen quite a few comments from Albion fans, almost certainly younger ones, on here showing lack of feeling towards the rivalry too. Not so much recently though. How can you be an Albion fan and not enjoy the rivalry and banter?? No league game comes close imo, even though there are so many big clubs in this division. It is the one must win game, although we have f***ed it up royally in the last two years :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here