Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Hi,i am an Ipswich Town fan married to a BHA fan who has a st for next season.I just wondered how you feel genuinly how you will get on next year in the championship(you are up!)?:thumbsup:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Depends on the signings we make in the summer of course, but I think a mid-table finish is most likely.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Top eight and wouldn't rule out the play offs. Fully expect us to sign five or six quality players in the summer, and if one is a championship quality striker we will be challenging at the right end of the table.

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Im hoping Ipswich can push for the play offs and beyond.The championship is a bit of a jungle,Brighton need to get off to a good start,then anything is possible!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Mid table mediocrity would be good, although depends how much TB wants to keep the momentum going and how much investment there will be close season.

Hope the Canaries go up. A good club!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think Gus will have A LOT more to spend than this year, just from the stadium revenue... Though I think the following year when the conferencing, etc is in full flow will be he starts to get a really decent budget.

Hope to go to Portman road next season, have been to Carrow road a number of times for some reason but never Portman road.

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Mid table mediocrity would be good, although depends how much TB wants to keep the momentum going and how much investment there will be close season.

Hope the Canaries go up. A good club!

Budgies,my friend,budgies!Cheating budgies!

Deenomite

Sep 30, 2005
I'm the wife, sorry he escaped from his Ispwich Town box, I will be very happy with mid table glory next season!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So, are you Deeno who wants to meet people? or are your Dee who does not want to meet people...?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Couldn't give a f***. We're playing Palace and that's all that matters!

I'm with you Jimmy, thought about this for the first time today, they are staying up, we're going up. Cannot wait. Palace away on Boxing Day 2011, home at Easter 2012. Looking forward to it already!

SCFC_Lurker

Feb 20, 2011
Stoke-on-Trent
Here again in Peace

As promised in my last post I have been watching your results and I believe that you are champions elect. From a point of view that remembers when we (Stoke) were in the position that you were only 10 or so years ago, you have all the elements to go the same way. I really hope that your lot take the Championship by storm next season and reach the big time as you deserve it.

Best of luck, not that you will need it :D

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is there any chance we could do a Norwich next season? Or is that to much to ask?

SCFC_Lurker

Feb 20, 2011
Stoke-on-Trent
I reckon you can do better!

When you came to the Brit I was woried because you are a passing and ''progressive play'' side. and it took a lucky goal and two Stoke specials (set pieces) to get through.

I have noticed alot of negativity on these boards and I really think that alot of you should start to BELIEVE!

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here