Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'd take 20th if Palarse finished 21st.

Do the double over the scum and finish above them and I'll be happy.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hi,i am an Ipswich Town fan married to a BHA fan who has a st for next season.I just wondered how you feel genuinly how you will get on next year in the championship(you are up!)?:thumbsup:

The honest answer is, I don't know - you can never tell until you suck it and see. With our current squad, and Gus's management, I think we could avoid a relegation battle (we've done well against Championship sides in cups this year) - but a lot will depend on who we sign in the summer. I don't think we need that much, but three or four of the right signings could make a hell of a difference.

...................In Gus we trust.....................................

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Anyone thats thinks we wont be top six, is quite franky either blind, stupid or a fool....Not saying we will go up again but we WILL be in the shake up...Im having a wager on us going up again, or do some people think Bloom/Poyet are looking at mid table safety???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would hope we would be ahead of Blackpool, Wigan and Blackburn. Ahead of Doncaster and the rest of the teams are about even with the current squad. More players please.

Seventh, my forecast.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Lots of unknowns....how much money to spend,will we keep all the players we want to keep and not least of all how soon will we adapt and settle down in the new stadium?It may take a bit of time.
All things considered,at the moment I would take a top half finish.IMHO, particularly important we sign at least one top class striker and another good'un as I personally do not think Sandaza and Wood are the answer.We will also have to develop a harder edge on occasions than we do now.I know that sounds vague but I think I know what I mean!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here