Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton manager

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The one reassuring thing is that we must have seen this scenario a while ago. Therefore we’ll have had plenty of time to plan for it.
I expect Weir/ Barber/ Bloom have a number of names they’d consider and we’d be an attractive club for an ambitious manager.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

Gives continuity, lot of Spanish speaking players. Got his qualifications. Know the club inside out. Knows how the side is set up to play the Potter way. Good relationship with board straight away. Potter was a risk at the beginning. This a no more a risk.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Gives continuity, lot of Spanish speaking players. Got his qualifications. Know the club inside out. Knows how the side is set up to play the Potter way. Good relationship with board straight away. Potter was a risk at the beginning. This a no more a risk.

Its a much bigger risk. Potter had earnt the opportunity at other clubs, doing great jobs elsewhere.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
My opinions on some of the above .....

I don't think we have a chance of that Celtic manager while they are still in the CL

Frank is well out of our reach.

TB would absolutely go for a woman, if she interviewed well enough

TB would also go for internal appointments, if they've impressed enough and learned enough

Rodgers obviously not a bad manager. That's a toxic dressing room. Not sure he's the right fit to replace GP, but he'll do ok in his career.

Knutsen would be highly likely to be on the list

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’ll do it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

What are you talking about? It's a massive risk. Potter's managerial record speaks for itself. His stock was rising before he came to us and now its exploded. Bruno has zero experience. No more of a risk :lolol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
A good shout, he could become the latest manager will will poach from Swansea.

I believe Dan Ashworth is a big fan of Russell Martin and felt he could be a replacement for GP if/when he leaves, now Ashworrh has moved on I guess it will be interesting to see if the thoughts are still the same.

Some 'interesting' results at Swansea with massive possession stats, but not a lot of shots created/goals scored.

Screenshot 2022-09-07 133716.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here