[Albion] Next Brighton manager

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
I want whoever the club’s first choice is for manager. I hope our primary target is available to us.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I would want Poch to take it, he needs to start again with an ongoing Project, play the same way as Potter and did very well at Saints/Spurs.

Only other one I would want to consider is Cooper.

It's just depressing to be even talking about this. Bet Palace fans are loving it!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'd go for Ange but think it could be Roberto Martinez.

Martinez is a pretty good shout.

Martínez is often credited with establishing Swansea City's possession-based style of play during their title-winning League One campaign and subsequent rise to the Premier League. Following his departure to Wigan, succeeding Swansea managers were chosen to suit the style of football Martínez had developed, such as Brendan Rodgers, Michael Laudrup, and Graham Potter.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I would want Poch to take it, he needs to start again with an ongoing Project, play the same way as Potter and did very well at Saints/Spurs.

Only other one I would want to consider is Cooper.

It's just depressing to be even talking about this. Bet Palace fans are loving it!

Cooper would be great, but he has a project to complete at Forest.

Oh, hang on...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
We must have someone lined up already. Considering the likelihood of a dismal World Cup, and Potter woukd have been off to England in January, and that's only 3 months away.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know not everyone is taking this thread seriously, but interesting to see Steve Cooper disappear from the conversation, given how during previous seasons winless/losing streaks he was often cited as the natural successor. Obviously hasn't started too strongly this season.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I know not everyone is taking this thread seriously, but interesting to see Steve Cooper disappear from the conversation, given how during previous seasons winless/losing streaks he was often cited as the natural successor. Obviously hasn't started too strongly this season.

Cooper has to be a decent shout, a bit of a risk - depends if you put their ropy start down to the erratic transfer policy.

But would he want to come to us?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Ted Lasso

(the real one, not the Tin Pot drama queen at the Biggest Club in Europe)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Interesting to see Pat Nevin say that Chelsea should look at Hayes. I really would be surprised if she's not on Bloom/Barber's shortlist if Potter goes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports