Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who's the biggest dinosaur of all?

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Is it possible that Bloom and Barbs may be waiting to see who might 'apply' for the job?

Could it be possible that a manager currently not on the radar and already in post and a complete surprise actually want the job?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is it possible that Bloom and Barbs may be waiting to see who might 'apply' for the job?

Could it be possible that a manager currently not on the radar and already in post and a complete surprise actually want the job?

They won't be waiting for applications.......people will have been approached. Might be a surprise to us but Tony will have a complete database covering ALL potential candidates

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Certainly not the UEFA Pro license required to be the head coach in the PL.

Even if you're a pro and getting the shortcuts, it takes 3-4 years to get the UEFA B, UEFA A and UEFA Pro licenses.

Ironically the current England manager took up his first manager's position without the required coaching qualifications (of the time).

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Question, do we genuinely think Cooper would leave Forest? I live in Nottingham and spoken to a couple of Forest supporting mates and they have found it a hilarious concept.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Not to me, Adam doesn't even have his coaching badges yet. As part of someone's backroom team, then yes why not, but he still has a future as a player, so the time isn't right for him quite yet.

Luckily he's a forceful character with loads of top level experience who the younger players will look up to. I'm very glad we have him, with or without coaching badges.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

With your vast knowledge of football all across the globe, who in your opinion are the most similar managers out there to Potter ?

More preferable, managers similar to Potter who would be within our reach ?

Cheers

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
My dogs friend has just told him that Roy Hodgson is going to get the job until the end of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here