[Albion] Next Brighton manager

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Crofts's record with the U21s leaves a lot to be desired, I'd want him nowhere near the first team even as interim. Bruno would be better.

Ridiculously unfair.

His job is to manager the transition of these players to the first team. Our best young players are mostly loaned out, to a much greater degree than other clubs ... apart from Chelsea. They are playing against teams much more likely to play senior players returning from injury and the age profile of our team is not designed for results, it's designed to give experience at the right time.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I do not want Rogers, Cooper or Jones anywhere near the job thank you.

Knutsen please, trouble is Bournemouth want him as well, at least he could go on Saturday and pick the winner I guess.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Not just a manager we need now a whole back room team, surprised the program seller, tea person and grounds person is still with us.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Adam Lallana for Saturday ?

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
We have the money and time. Get someone good, no way we're touching Scott Parker etc

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I do not want Rogers, Cooper or Jones anywhere near the job thank you.

Knutsen please, trouble is Bournemouth want him as well, at least he could go on Saturday and pick the winner I guess.

If both us and Bournemouth want Knutsen, he'd be mad to pick Bournemouth. Even without blue and white tinted glasses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here