Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New U2 album on iTunes now - and it's FREEEE!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes done that. Nothing.

Do you have more that one Apple ID? I've ended up with one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store. If you go to [settings] from your device, then click [itunes & app store] is the apple ID you've registered with iTunes there?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
One ID. Everything is set up perfectly. The album just does not appear anywhere no matter what I do or where I look. It's bizarre

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
One ID. Everything is set up perfectly. The album just does not appear anywhere no matter what I do or where I look. It's bizarre

I don't want to make stupid suggestions, but you are definitely going through the iTunes App and not the Music App on your device?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Yeah. Just ain't anywhere. I even googled it and same the suggestions.

A mystery it seems

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Listened to it twice today, very good album

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Good,grief. It seems turning it off and on again actually works. WTF is all that about?

Thanks for the people trying help.

Turning it off and on. I honestly assumed that was a computer joke. Clearly not

Dec 29, 2011
It automatically downloaded to my iTunes and automatically put on my iphone. I don't want this shit on my phone, why does Apple think I do?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It automatically downloaded to my iTunes and automatically put on my iphone. I don't want this shit on my phone, why does Apple think I do?

I had trouble finding it and getting it to download, I can't even find the settings to have made it download automatically - so well done you!

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Haven't been a fan for over 20 years - but it was free, so why not eh ? and you know what ? it's brilliant ! been listenning to it all day !!
How come it's free though ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I finally listened to the album today. Not sure where the Ramones Kraftwerk thing comes from, it sounds exactly like a latter day U2 album produced by Dangermouse which isn't surprising really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here