Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New U2 album on iTunes now - and it's FREEEE!!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Don't think I have an App:cry:

You go to your music app and it should already be in your library ready to download from cloud. Reading the feedback on facebook, it seems I'm the only person having problems downloading it, I've only heard the preview clips so far

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I had problems downloading it to begin with. I went in Settings and Cloud settings and deleted a few unwanted files, and then the album was there in my Music app, one click and it downloaded the whole album. Just go in your Music app and click on Artists or Albums, and you should see it there. Perhaps there's a delay and you have to wait a bit like I did?

There is no option I can see to manually delete files on iCloud. I did a back up as well but nothing.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
There is no option I can see to manually delete files on iCloud. I did a back up as well but nothing.

Click Settings - iCloud - Storage and Backup - Manage Storage, and you should be able to delete from there. Personally I think there's a delay though, just give it a while and see if it's there in 10 minutes or so.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Click Settings - iCloud - Storage and Backup - Manage Storage, and you should be able to delete from there. Personally I think there's a delay though, just give it a while and see if it's there in 10 minutes or so.

Where is settings on an iMac ?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Okay thanks. There is loads of available storage though so can't see why it's not there unless, like you say, there is a delay

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
The single's great. And the album sounds like a cross between Ramones and Kraftwerk according to Bono. And it's produced by Danger Mouse. Defo being giving it a listen.

There's one track that has a vague Ramones like riff, and one track that has a vague Kraftwerk like beat, but as a whole, the album is nothing like Ramones or Kraftwerk

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I thought I'd give it a listen, but on iTunes it says I've already purchased it.

Errrr, no I haven't. Are Apple experiencing overload, and limiting access?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here