Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New U2 album on iTunes now - and it's FREEEE!!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well, Apple and iTunes can do no wrong in my eyes as you know but they certainly have got it right streaming the great First Aid Kit RIGHT NOW in concert, excellent stuff and a band member from Brighton to boot :thumbsup:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I gave it a couple of listens today, and it's quite good. The band are probably not bothered about giving it away to 500 million people, as the interest generated should see healthy sales of their back catalogue :ker-ching:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
U2 are a fantastic band, and Bono does so much good in the world trying to stop poverty in the world. Who cares about the tax dodging issue, i don't like paying too much tax either.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
U2 are a fantastic band, and Bono does so much good in the world trying to stop poverty in the world. Who cares about the tax dodging issue, i don't like paying too much tax either.

He is a superb humanitarian in my view but millions slag him off no doubt out of envy.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Not paying his taxes whilst claiming to want to help the poor is massively hypocritical surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here