Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker Lined Up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
straight from SoccerSauce on Twitter I'm afraid and they are usually bullshitters par excellance

I asked soccer sauce why on earth Becchio would come to us when he is a) in Norwich's squad of 25 and b) likely to be behind Ulloa in the pecking order. So far no reply :whistle:

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I imagine it will be some kid from a premiership side and nothing more exciting than that.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Whoever it is, we can all be fairly sure that he will be something of a disappointment.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think those who are constantly retweeting stuff about Becchio joining are going to be a tad disappointed with the eventual outcome.

I do hope that people give the new lad- not being Becchio- a chance when he arrives, & not damn him before he even gets his boots on because he's not one of the big names that some imagine are queuing up to sign for us.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I think those who are constantly retweeting stuff about Becchio joining are going to be a tad disappointed with the eventual outcome.

I do hope that people give the new lad- not being Becchio- a chance when he arrives, & not damn him before he even gets his boots on because he's not one of the big names that some imagine are queuing up to sign for us.

This. And I think the kid calling himself OG on Facebook is about to feel pretty silly.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

This. And I think the kid calling himself OG on Facebook is about to feel pretty silly.

Deal .......... as long as it's not Campbell or Bothroyd!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm only going to be happy if the fella is Spanish or Israeli, and I've not heard of him.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Obika back to Charlton is looking likely but is being considered for us as many have said already. Becchio no chance

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mordechai Martinez, suits me just fine.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Those saying we are going to be disappointed in new signing, do they know who it's going to be? Or they don't have a clue but just think it isn't someone we are all going to get excited by.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Álvaro Rubinstein - I'd buy that shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here