Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Song? Brighton Magiko

This defo. If we're going to start a new chant then everyone needs to be included otherwise those not in the know may feel a bit alienated.

Love this new song to bits and think it will work. I for one don't mind making a tit of myself in the WSL by trying to get it started. However, these things seem to work best when the away fans get a hold of it first [something to do with less inhibitions?] until we know it will work. Then transfer it to the Amex.

This could be fantastic......................let's get organised and make it happen................

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This defo. If we're going to start a new chant then everyone needs to be included otherwise those not in the know may feel a bit alienated.

Love this new song to bits and think it will work. I for one don't mind making a tit of myself in the WSL by trying to get it started. However, these things seem to work best when the away fans get a hold of it first [something to do with less inhibitions?] until we know it will work. Then transfer it to the Amex.

This could be fantastic......................let's get organised and make it happen................

Will be uploading 2 new simple others very shortly, with words added into video.

Going to put the words into this video as well, so its easier to learn.

I am WSL TCN and I will join you fella, we can be a nice pair of tits!!

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Will be uploading 2 new simple others very shortly, with words added into video.

Going to put the words into this video as well, so its easier to learn.

I am WSL TCN and I will join you fella, we can be a nice pair of tits!!

Really looking forward to seeing it and hope it is established for my next home game and in front of sky cameras as well

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
One thing I will say is do not expect to hear this properly for a good few weeks, even months. It will be hard to coordinate unless everyone who knows it is together, for example I would love to give this a go tomorrow but none of my mates know it yet. The North Stand song took months to get any attention, this will be the same, hopefully with a better reaction.

Hissing Fauna

Jan 12, 2010
Brighton
Opinions were divided when we (Cambridge United) started doing this, but when it works it's brilliant. We had a get blast through this last tuesday at Kenilworth Road, and it shut the Luton up completely. That, and knicking 3 points.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Yes I think so and can it be made a sticky so it stays prominent

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I would be happy to print 1,000 copies and distribute, if we can get a final version that everyone agrees on. we will only need 10-15 people to print the same amount for there to be enough for the three stands. think we might need permission from the club to put them on seats before the next home game. :O

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Love this and think it would be excellent with all 3 sides of the stadium singing it. If/when it gets going how's the split gonna be worked out? North Stand right side and West split with left side North Stand and East or due to the size of the West do we split it as West and then the rest of us?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I would be happy to print 1,000 copies and distribute, if we can get a final version that everyone agrees on. we will only need 10-15 people to print the same amount for there to be enough for the three stands. think we might need permission from the club to put them on seats before the next home game. :O

I think words were put to board and Pantani's originals had verse changed by twinkle toes.
Just a few posts above is vid with words embedded.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I really like it but think it will take a long, long time before it starts to work half as good as that video. Gotta keep rolling with this one until one day it will just click.......hopefully!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
We should also share the youtube video around via facebook, twitter etc. Is that the final version on the video above lyrically?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We should also share the youtube video around via facebook, twitter etc. Is that the final version on the video above lyrically?

Just hang fire for 24 hours with posting youtube vid around.

Panatani is at Ipswich today, I went with what was concensus from yesterday but can tinker still if enough people think the same and something needs altering.

this thread I think is still the ideas opinions thread, once it has full concensus, final video draft can be done on new thread to post around

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
looked at the vid with words, that looks great. Think it should be lead by the north stand with responses from east and west together!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Just hang fire for 24 hours with posting youtube vid around.

Panatani is at Ipswich today, I went with what was concensus from yesterday but can tinker still if enough people think the same and something needs altering.

this thread I think is still the ideas opinions thread, once it has full concensus, final video draft can be done on new thread to post around

Gotcha. I'm behind this ALL the way but its gonna take patience that's for sure!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here