Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Song? Brighton Magiko

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I just think it would be really good to do a left vs right thing. I think it would make it louder and more passionate. Like a better version of "We're the left side, We're the right side". Either way i think this song will get better and louder

Why not just learn to sing GOSBTS slowly? it's unique to BHA not this Magiko rubbish

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
The one thing that's strikes me is that when people on here try to artificially manufacture an atmosphere on here, it never takes off.
Leave it, let come naturally, if a songs good it will take off eg the great escape, if its shit it won't get sung.
But one thing is fact, all these new songs on here like this Magiko and like that other Palace tripe people tried to get going, are not popular and don't take off, where as the oldies all get sung regularly.
The point I'm trying to make is, it's better to just start a song at the match and if people like it they'll join in, don't try to manufacture it via the Internet as it just becomes a bit geeky, just like the Palace Ultras !

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
The one thing that's strikes me is that when people on here try to artificially manufacture an atmosphere on here, it never takes off.
Leave it, let come naturally, if a songs good it will take off eg the great escape, if its shit it won't get sung.
But one thing is fact, all these new songs on here like this Magiko and like that other Palace tripe people tried to get going, are not popular and don't take off, where as the oldies all get sung regularly.
The point I'm trying to make is, it's better to just start a song at the match and if people like it they'll join in, don't try to manufacture it via the Internet as it just becomes a bit geeky, just like the Palace Ultras !

I do agree really, Hate that Palace tripe and some songs are getting forced when they're no good. I'll speak to the judge himself!

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
QUOTE=goodoldsussexbythesea;4428656]Sounds amazing! Will need song sheets at Hull to get it going though...[/QUOTE]

:facepalm::shit::wanker:[

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Pantani you've done a great job mate. Was to tired to look at doing lyrics last night.

The organisation - (and f*** what palace say). Is not so difficult.

Once an excellent song like this is approved say by NSK or popular choice, A load of us (30+) meet up, practice then record it audio (as in above vid) and add words to go into a YouTube vid. My brother is a signed recording artist, though sure others are savvy as well.

Then you could put it on nsk forum, or I could knock up a website (i put together the Fans Reunited website) and will gladly do something to make this work if required?

With that done its just a case of highlighting to people where they can find and learn any new songs put together.

NSC, word of mouth, or we could get a load of flyers to advertise the NSK forum/website. So people can find it, and learn stuff (again another small role I had in the fansreunited team was to put together and arrange the go green A6 flyers handed out at bristol, leicester and liverpool)

It just organisation and the will to make it work.

You lot are really sad wankers lol pmsl etc

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

WHP however, is spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here