Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New shirt next season

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That looks very like the Cup Final British Caledonian Shirt. Not too bad.

Can anyone do a mock-up with thicker pukka stripes please, as I'm crap at trying to do graphics ???

Ahem. We didn't have a British Caledonian Cup Final shirt.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I am not 1 for football shirts. See them as something for under 12s. However those 2 kits are very nice. I would be tempted to buy 1 as a pyjama top

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Away shirt fantastic. I have been banging on for years that we should keep blue and white as our colours (not effing green and black) and this does the job.

Home shirt needs broader white stripes.

New shirt sponsor, if true, excellent. A worldwide brand, unlike Brighton and Hove fecking Jobs.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hate BOTH the shirts - dont want an off the shelf kit that Nike give you, rather we stick with Errea.

Keep the home shirt as it is, change the away shirt to Red and Black. Believe the contract for sponsors is up next Summer too, so we would have a new one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:angry:

Sorry, like 'Sporting Lisbon', it's the new 'North Laines'. I can't help it...
Sorry but I'm having a huge point missing moment.

We very rarely played in a kit, unsurprisingly what with it's similarity to our home kit, the same as this back in probably the Sandtex days. We definitely played in it at a cup game in Wycombe.
Naturally I now can't find a picture of our kit:-

NIK_40270_A.jpeg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm buying 3 or 4

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
As I have said on other threads, my mate does all the Nike kits marketing for all UK football teams.

Tried to get us 18 months ago and said had a very long term deal with Errea.

He acquired Palace and Charlton though!

Dec 29, 2011
Love the retro look. Out of interest do we pay Adidas/Nike for them to make us kits, or do they pay us due to advertising they get on the shirt (the little tick, for example).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My point is that the club is not called 'Inter Milan'; nor is the football in the Portuguese capital called 'Sporting Lisbon' (though Benfica's name translates as 'Sporting Lisbon & Benfica')
Ah ok, blimey that's harsh.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Nike or Adidas would be amazing.
No they wouldn't. We would end up getting a bog standard template kit with a sponsor and a badge slapped on.

Errea have done a fantastic job of making quality (relatively) unique shirts for us over the years. Nike and Adidas don't give a shite, they just want the profit.

Oct 11, 2005
London
No they wouldn't. We would end up getting a bog standard template kit with a sponsor and a badge slapped on.

Errea have done a fantastic job of making quality (relatively) unique shirts for us over the years. Nike and Adidas don't give a shite, they just want the profit.

I agree that Nike/adidas tend to offer similar designs to clubs, but Errea are very unfashionable and that definitely effects shirt sales.

The first Errea shirt was great (first season at Withdean), since then.. appalling.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One things for certain , a multi million £ shirt sponsorship deal for next season.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm a big fan of the currant home shirt but both these mock ups are absolutely brilliant. I LOVE them. Someone needs to send these to the club and tell them this is what we would like to see!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here