Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 23/24

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
New Athletico Madrid shirt. Blue stripes instead of red and I'd imagine this is our template for next season.
Screenshot_20230428_103307_Chrome.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The subtle pattern in the white cloth make it look a bit like toilet paper.
Well they are a bit shit at the moment.

Bet they can't wait to wear that on all those Tuesday night games in the Championship *crosses fingers*

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
New Athletico Madrid shirt. Blue stripes instead of red and I'd imagine this is our template for next season.
View attachment 160218
Are we still going to be with Nike next season? If not, I would hazard a guess Castore (with how aggressive they are in the market at the moment) or Adidas. Either way, I'm sure we can expect an announcement in the coming weeks about what is happening as the club will want to market it asap.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Are we still going to be with Nike next season? If not, I would hazard a guess Castore (with how aggressive they are in the market at the moment) or Adidas. Either way, I'm sure we can expect an announcement in the coming weeks about what is happening as the club will want to market it asap.
Anybody have any news on this? That Liverpool home shirt on page 1 is now official btw. Pony.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anybody have any news on this? That Liverpool home shirt on page 1 is now official btw. Pony.
I remember the deal is a very very long one….no idea when it ends though.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Give us Adidas or something left field like Le Coq Sportif (i know it wont happen). The MLS and other parts of the world get tons of great kits and we get the same old sh!t in the British leagues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here