Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 23/24

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
That Juve shirt is monstrous. Whoever came up with it should have to return whatever design qualifications they hold and never be allowed near Photoshop ever again.

It's worse than Game of Thrones Season 8.
Worse than sitting on your own nutsack (we've all done it)
Worse than every Terminator movie after T2, every Alien movie after Aliens, worse than The Godfather Part 3.

It is a crime against art and design and life in general.
That’s very unfair. I’m sure he was looking to copy a Notts County shirt from 30 - 40 years ago and has achieved it admirably!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
This in blue and white might be interesting.

Attachments

• 1682103465274.jpeg
    1682103465274.jpeg
    888.1 KB · Views: 54

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Aand we've officially entered "so bad it might be good" territory

aea8Ulq.jpg

During this time since I've seen it for the first time I've come to like the tacky bright yellow stripes appliques and the extreme contrast, this kit doesn't give a f*** anymore, just like us fans :lolol:

We'll probably also have a total black third kit to sweeten the deal, since we juventini have always enjoyed our black away/third kits a lot; they usually look cooler and elegant.
00F03900-2C4A-467D-BF35-606445CB29CE.jpeg

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Yellow has been a very frequent colors in our away kits for a long time because it's one of the two colours of Turin's coat of arms (a yellow bull on blue background) so I think that's why they chose it, but if by chance they took inspiration from one of Notts County's old kits I'd be absolutely delighted. Would love for us to play them again and/or for them to come back to higher divisions.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Nike are so bad - and they are doing the same with uniforms throughout the NFL now.
I didn't mind them a few years ago tbh - but whoever heads up the design teams these days needs to take a long hard look at what they're doing.
Stop with all the marketing bollox they come out with for each new product, and just design some decent sportswear for once.
They’re churning out some absolute tat in the NFL, Falcons, Cardinals and Jaguars all have awful uniforms. Apparently the Jags want to change theirs but they also want the current uniform to be identifiable as the Lawrence era jerseys. Nike aren’t even trying anymore.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Does anyone know when our current Nike contract expires?
It's the question we ask every year, as well as 'When are Adidas taking over ?'

I think Nike are here to stay.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017

aea8Ulq.jpg

During this time since I've seen it for the first time I've come to like the tacky bright yellow stripes appliques and the extreme contrast, this kit doesn't give a f*** anymore, just like us fans :lolol:

We'll probably also have a total black third kit to sweeten the deal, since we juventini have always enjoyed our black away/third kits a lot; they usually look cooler and elegant.
Bang goes the theory that Adidas are better at stripes than Nike

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Oh goodness, just seen that Juventus shirt. What a howler! It can’t be real?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

aea8Ulq.jpg

You have to admire taking the shitty Palace scribble stripes and making them even worse. That is some achievement!!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
There are a load of concept kits for us here. Most are abominations but there's some nice ones (IMHO) too.

Keep loading more though and you find some people have us sponsored by Saudi Aramco so I'm guessing they don't know a huge amount the club.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here