Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 23/24

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Nike are so bad - and they are doing the same with uniforms throughout the NFL now.
I didn't mind them a few years ago tbh - but whoever heads up the design teams these days needs to take a long hard look at what they're doing.
Stop with all the marketing bollox they come out with for each new product, and just design some decent sportswear for once.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The castore shirts always have a simple elegance to them. Really pretty.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Aand we've officially entered "so bad it might be good" territory

aea8Ulq.jpg

During this time since I've seen it for the first time I've come to like the tacky bright yellow stripes appliques and the extreme contrast, this kit doesn't give a f*** anymore, just like us fans :lolol:

We'll probably also have a total black third kit to sweeten the deal, since we juventini have always enjoyed our black away/third kits a lot; they usually look cooler and elegant.

Last edited:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Aand we've officially entered "so bad it might be good" territory

aea8Ulq.jpg

During this time since I've seen it for the first time I've come to like the tacky bright yellow stripes appliques and the extreme contrast, this kit doesn't give a f*** anymore, just like us fans :lolol:

We'll probably also have a total black third kit to sweeten the deal, since we juventini have always enjoyed our black away/third kits a lot; they usually look cooler and elegant.
Bloody hell, I reckon the players will look like cartoon characters running around in that ! :lolol:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
That Juve shirt is monstrous. Whoever came up with it should have to return whatever design qualifications they hold and never be allowed near Photoshop ever again.

It's worse than Game of Thrones Season 8.
Worse than sitting on your own nutsack (we've all done it)
Worse than every Terminator movie after T2, every Alien movie after Aliens, worse than The Godfather Part 3.

It is a crime against art and design and life in general.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The Jeep logo looks like it was made using Word Art in Office 97.
Jeep is making a big thing about its EVs/PHEVs/hybrids at the moment, hence the 'electricity' running through the logo – possibly.

On a related, but also possibly irrelevant, note, I was talking to a guy from the company this week who said that each player gets a Jeep car (nothing strange about that, as it's the sponsor) and they get fined if they don't turn up to every training session and match in said vehicle. Great for Jeep, but possibly not so good for the players who most probably have a wide selection of supercars in their garage!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
To be fair the logo is the same as this season,
product.jpg

but if you put it on that new shirt it's absolutely terrible
Shame really, especially from Adidas. You would have thought the Old Lady would be treated with more respect.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Shame really, especially from Adidas. You would have thought the Old Lady would be treated with more respect.
Kit designers often don't care much about being elegant or historically respectful, and to be fair it's not easy to do something new without copying old designs or enraging the fans. This time they decided to go with the latter choice but they still got a milder reaction than when they did away with stripes altogether for 19/20, now that got a strong reaction. This one's funny, but it isn't in any way perceived as a slight given the state we're in right now - we certainly don't deserve a gold-rimmed kit :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here