Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Ooh! I hadn't seen the new shirt in that much detail until now. No ringers involved and certainly not dead ones ��

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I like it.

Have squad numbers been announced yet or are we still waiting for those to be confirmed?

Last edited:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Be warned, the new ‘crimson’ shirt is a particularly slim fit. I normally buy a medium, but I had to get a large. I don’t think I’ve put on that much weight in the last 12 months!

Club shop now open in Churchill Square- for those that want to try a size!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Isn't the kit more orange though?

Whilst I’m colourblind I looked up Crimson, and it’s definition is “Crimson is a rich, deep red colour, inclining to purple”.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Possibly the worst shirt/kit we've ever had

From someone who likes orange a lot as a colour.

You obviously weren't around in the NOBO days...

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
7B4B29C5-6F67-463E-BCC8-28FD4E0BB6E7.jpeg

Mansfield Away. Not a fan of it tbh. Bit bland, along with the sponsor.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
What are you after? I have a few available.

[MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] - if I could jump in - I am trying to find the "Inter Milan" away shirt sponsored by Sandtex. Can't seem to find one anywhere.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Watching the Estoril game on TV, it appears very hard to see the black coloured numbers on the rear of the Albion crimson shirts.

Remember in the very first Amex season l think it was, we had a green & black striped away shirt, which originally bore white numbers on the back. However after a couple of games it was realised that white on a green background didn't make the white numbers stand out sufficiently, so the decision was made to change the numbers to black.

Who knows, maybe black will be changed to white for the new shirts if we have the same problem. remember this set of kit will never be worn in competitive games anyway.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
[MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] - if I could jump in - I am trying to find the "Inter Milan" away shirt sponsored by Sandtex. Can't seem to find one anywhere.

I shall keep my eye out for one and let you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here