Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’ve been dropping hints on this thread for over a week!

What you need to do is overhint, to the point where you accidentally ruin the reveal for the club, like I did a few years back.

:thumbsup:

Man City new away shirt

FYBPhjMWIAEgQOA

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Our new kit is already our best ever selling away kit. Blimey.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That may be, but my 13 year old grandson has just coughed up all his savings and pocket money to buy one. It’s an Albion shirt and he’ll wear it with pride regardless.

And he’ll wear it loads, it might even end up being great value for money.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Our new kit is already our best ever selling away kit. Blimey.

I wonder if this is a side-effect of our constant progression over the last few years. With Ecuadorian, Zambian, Columbian, Belgian, Spanish, Argentinian and more internationals, we are becoming more well-known. The Premier League is a big deal overseas and we are clearly gaining more international fans.

15 years ago (from memory) we only had Scottish and Welsh internationals, with one Trinidad international thrown in.

So the kit isn't selling because it is nicer, it is selling because we are becoming more of a known 'brand'.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
And he’ll wear it loads, it might even end up being great value for money.

I asked my niece about the kit, as for the past 6 her now 11 year old has basically worn brighton kit almost constantly when not in school uniform. So whilst on the face of it, the kit is pricey, especially when you have home and away-its actually not as bad is it appears. She basically washes one set of kit, he is wearing another, with previous years in rotation when required. A lot he got for Christmas and Birthdays so the outlay is somewhat reduced . Her experience is that the quality is pretty good, (doesnt fade, holds its shape, hard wearing)

So for her, she hasnt minded as he gets the moneys worth. That may start to change as he is starting to wear the full kit less as he gets a bit older

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here