Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New and Very New NSC Members

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I have supported BHAFC for years, but just never felt like registering on NSC. I didn't even know it existed, but I signed up for the first time earlier this year when some of the squad were arrested, because I thought there might be more information and discussion on the forum than if I just read the Argus.

I didn't realise that you had to join a forum if you wanted to be considered a true fan.

Perhaps not a bad point !

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
i registered back in 2003.... but got fed up with the place..... when i returned i couldnt remember who i was ( who said that! ) thanks to lush for reminding me. have to say that i have thoroughly enjoyed the site since my return..... it is now entrenched in my daily routine.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i known of nsc for years but never really bothered with it until i moved abroad,thought it would be a good way of keeping in the know

would i join if i still lived in the uk,probably not,not knocking the people on here at all,i'm just not a very good communicator,i'm an uneducated oath dragged up on a council estate and the only thing i have in common with people on here is the albion

I have noticed a huge number of new memebers on NSC that have registered over the last few months....

Are people really that superficial that they are only interested in Brighton now they are 4th and have a new ground?

Why didn't you guys register years before?

Just curious....not a dig

To be fair, didn't you completely disappear from here for years until last Summer?

I only remember you cos you used to post pics up of your high st honey missus :D

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I have noticed a huge number of new memebers on NSC that have registered over the last few months....

Are people really that superficial that they are only interested in Brighton now they are 4th and have a new ground?

Why didn't you guys register years before?

Just curious....not a dig

i have been going to the albion since 1976 - season ticket holder at withdean for entire time etc etc. Joined NSC to follow the KLL transfer saga. Not sure being a long term memeber of NSC is a badge of honour?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I will put my hands up to not being a true supporter throughout the nineties..... I became very disillusioned after CC got sacked and divorced myself from the club for a few years although I always looked out for results.... I was also playing Saturday afternoons and cared more about my game (and women) than Albions position TBH!!!

My interest came back about 2001 when I gave up playing and had the freedom to be able to go to Withdean on a regular basis!

I signed up on NSC as soon as I found out about the site and probably get less opportunity to go to games nowadays than ever before due to work commitments... I also know loads of supporters that have no inclination to be members on here (they do visit here though), but I wouldn't consider them to be less of fans than any other member on here....

What I'm saying is, does it really matter whether you are a member on here or not, and does it make you less of a fan if you're not?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I had read for ages but hadn't felt the need to contribute until recently. Plus i have found it's brilliant at work if things are a bit slow.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Can i just say and outline for the 100th time i am not saying you have to have registered on here to be a "real" fan just why all of a sudden register??... can't be coincidence that the new memebers have shot through the roof all of a sudden... just trying t find some kind of correlation

Why are you not on the spurs forum not a dig just curious ??

Am on the spurs forum but never post... i have history here and like it... Spurs forum isnt as fun...

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4813992 said:
To be fair, didn't you completely disappear from here for years until last Summer?

I only remember you cos you used to post pics up of your high st honey missus :D

My old work blocked the site (which is where i spent most my time) and i didnt av the internet at home... However Danny im touched you noticed my absence... :love: :lol:

Can i just say and outline for the 100th time i am not saying you have to have registered on here to be a "real" fan just why all of a sudden register??... can't be coincidence that the new memebers have shot through the roof all of a sudden... just trying t find some kind of correlation

Am on the spurs forum but never post... i have history here and like it... Spurs forum isnt as fun...

My old work blocked the site (which is where i spent most my time) and i didnt av the internet at home... However Danny im touched you noticed my absence... :love: :lol:

Cool. Now can I touch you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here