Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock is the new Palace manager...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like Warnock when he's not managing anyone. When he is, he's a stupid and boring dinosaur who does nothing but whinge incessantly about referees for a living while ever increasingly resembling a sour-faced elderly Russian baboushka.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Could we really beat Brighton at the fortress Amex in the play off semi after the St Patrick's day massacre the football you were playing was fantastic (That hurt to say that) and us with a 10 game winless streak?
Who knows stranger things have happened eh?

Yeah, but they happened last season. My point was whether you can expect it to happen again?

Mind you, you always seem to get lucky, so it probably will :angry:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
:wave:

Work and live amongst Brighton fans, so obviously discuss my club with you lot as much as I do with Palace if not more,and love it:wave:

Yeah - the thing about the internet LE is that it doesn't matter where you are physically, once you're online you can go and talk to your friends at BBS from anywhere in the world. (Like magic isn't it?)

Happy to explain again if you need it slower.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Being totally objective, I would say that Warnock’s is hardly a progressive appointment.

On another note, didn’t he walk out of Selhurst Park when the second administration was imminent, saying that he lacked the stomach for a fight?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Being totally objective, I would say that Warnock’s is hardly a progressive appointment.

On another note, didn’t he walk out of Selhurst Park when the second administration was imminent, saying that he lacked the stomach for a fight?

Depends what you read. If you go by the Palace PR department- the same ones who allowed the club's kit sponsors to announce Warnock's appointment before the club did- the administrators wanted him out, and Palace had no choice but to let him go...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]504664724479688706[/tweet]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Not surprised he left after finding out Palace had more debt than [MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] :lol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Not my choice to be honest, but probably the best of a bad bunch.
He's the most suited for our squad, and with the new arrivals I'm hearing about,it's going to be exciting if nothing else.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not my choice to be honest, but probably the best of a bad bunch.
He's the most suited for our squad, and with the new arrivals I'm hearing about,it's going to be exciting if nothing else.

That's pretty much my take on it , if the new arrivals you've heard about are the same as mine then happy days . Warnock thrives on a siege mentality and that suits us as well so you could say its a good match . He won't be with us too long anyway :thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think he'll be good for them :thumbsup: :D

I hope that comes back to bite you on the a r s e.

Screenshot from 2014-08-27 17:43:40.png

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Warnock is a great championship manager. Like many players are great championship players. But when they step up to the big league they find it a step to far, as Warnock has on a few occasions already. Maybe they are planning for next season already.

Pretty much what I have always thought of Colin. Not massively impressed with the appointment but lets see how it goes..

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Yeah - the thing about the internet LE is that it doesn't matter where you are physically, once you're online you can go and talk to your friends at BBS from anywhere in the world. (Like magic isn't it?)

Happy to explain again if you need it slower.

:lolol: Ouch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here