severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
might see him back for the arse end of the season but more likely next year

bad luck for him and looks like we may need to buy in some cover

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Other than a particularly bad break it certainly would. Fortunately, there have been massive advances in the treatment of cruciate ligament injuries, over the last decade or so. It's the injury that still brings a shudder to Sunderland supporters of my age, because of Boxing Day, 1962.

Brian Clough? Just a guess, I haven't a clue other than that.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton

This place is like a f***ing WI meeting sometimes.

He's a professional footballer, he's picked up a serious injury, which is incredibly unfortunate but it happens.

He's also one of hundreds of players that will play for our club in my lifetime, so do I hope he makes a full recovery? Of course.

Do I think it will make a difference if I write in some f***ing card? No.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sadly, I thought that was gonna be the outcome tbh. Hope he heals well & gets himself back on the road to 1st team football soon.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
This place is like a f***ing WI meeting sometimes.

He's a professional footballer, he's picked up a serious injury, which is incredibly unfortunate but it happens.

He's also one of hundreds of players that will play for our club in my lifetime, so do I hope he makes a full recovery? Of course.

Do I think it will make a difference if I write in some f***ing card? No.

Do you ever give anyone birthday cards or the like?

Oct 10, 2009
Brighton BN1 6GD
Spank... Why are you so wound up? What difference does it make to you.. if you'd rather not bother, why not just ignore it?
Simply because players may read what's on here....in the same way I'd say to anyone, hope things go alright, & good luck.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, Brian Clough.

I think I read in one of his books that he tried- or at least was told to- play on in that game.

Imagine that in this day & age. Shudder to think about it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
To family and close friends - yes of course.

To blokes in their late 20's that I've never met? Surprisingly no, but then I obviously don't hang out in the places you do.

It's a nice gesture you twat and now your alluding to someones sexuality in a derogatory manner, I suggest you do one :tosser:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
To family and close friends - yes of course.

To blokes in their late 20's that I've never met? Surprisingly no, but then I obviously don't hang out in the places you do.

You obviously never show ANY emotion when watching Brighton then? Joy, anger, disappointment etc. Seeing as they're all 20 something blokes you've never met then you must be pretty bored at football matches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here