Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro - Ruptured Cruciate Ligament of the Knee

Northampton

Aug 11, 2010
I feel really sorry for the guy. Must be one of only a few that has ruptured his cruciate by getting Cruyff turned. The bloke must be gutted. Hope he gets well soon because I heard he was quite good

Jimmy Grimble

Bad loss.

Won't be easy to replace :nono:

jayjaybhafc

Jul 24, 2010
Shit. My mate got this in pre season and he is out for at least the whole season, let's hope the physios know what they're doing.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
This place is like a f***ing WI meeting sometimes.

He's a professional footballer, he's picked up a serious injury, which is incredibly unfortunate but it happens.

He's also one of hundreds of players that will play for our club in my lifetime, so do I hope he makes a full recovery? Of course.

Do I think it will make a difference if I write in some f***ing card? No.

I don't want to start a binfest before it starts!

Was just curious. I have totally different view.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
That is 'kin terrible news. Won't be back this year. f***

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am actually sorry to hear that, if he needs a lift to the hospital he knows where I am. TLO and Fourteenth Eye will know what I mean.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Huge loss, the team was pretty much built around him. All the best to him on his recovery

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That is a massive blow, for him and the team. Can only hope for as quick a recovery as possible, though it's going to be most of the season I fear. At least we have the makings of a squad that could cope.

What a disastrous night that was at Northampton, and we do seem to be a bit unlucky with this kind of thing at the start of the season, going back a few years now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here