Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

naughties with Mohammed or his sister

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes , i see now, i allowed my enthusiasm to get ahead of me, what was that about smileys being the last refuge of the intellectually challenged ?

I'm sorry. I just thought that editting my post, to include the appropriate smiley, in this case, was likely to cause less offence, than what I originally wrote.

Which was "Christ, you are stupid".

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm sorry. I just thought that editting my post, to include the appropriate smiley, in this case, was likely to cause less offence, than what I originally wrote.

Which was "Christ, you are stupid".
i argue with lots of people on here , but its mostly good natured and its never really been personal, unlike you, fancy meeting me to say it face to face at a home game ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i argue with lots of people on here , but its mostly good natured and its never really been personal, unlike you, fancy meeting me to say it face to face at a home game ?

I'd say that the way you regularly round on innocent posts, particularly by Gwylan and Herr Tubthumper, has a very personal edge to it.

Do you genuinely find the term 'stupid' particularly offensive?

There are way more offensive things written on here every day - in particular the bigotted views of a few select posters.

Jan 30, 2008
I'd say that the way you regularly round on innocent posts, particularly by Gwylan and Herr Tubthumper, has a very personal edge to it.

Do you genuinely find the term 'stupid' particularly offensive?

There are way more offensive things written on here every day - in particular the bigotted views of a few select posters.

leave me out of it .

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ouch!

I can't honestly can't understand why you're a dole dossing, loser, scrounging FAGGOT when there is so obviously a career as a stand up comedian out there for you. Every single one of your posts on this thread have been simply HILARIOUS. Well done.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That hurt!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
fancy meeting me to say it face to face at a home game ?
This cute little school playground-esque offer presumably applies to a Chelsea home game?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here