Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

naughties with Mohammed or his sister

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
right, no messing around on this thread - who has had 'a bit of how's your father' with a Muslim?

if yes, a brief description or rating

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't wait to see Stan Miguel's contribution on this thread. Should be worth waiting for.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well about three years ago I had a one night stand with an Asian lady (as in paki looking not slant eyes) but I must admit I didnt ask her about her religion.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well yes she did as it goes! She was also FILTH in the sack as well.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
well, it's not a NSFW thread - so maybe just an a brief description of how you felt the next morning
first time felt a bit silly as it was a christmas party thing which involved her tying my hands with my tie and lots of other assorted wrongery, so a bit sheepish facing her at work next day, the second time was last weekend , she is a konni huq lookalike so felt quite good .

Jan 30, 2008
first time felt a bit silly as it was a christmas party thing which involved her tying my hands with my tie and lots of other assorted wrongery, so a bit sheepish facing her at work next day, the second time was last weekend , she is a konni huq lookalike so felt quite good .
how much :D

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

hmmmm - Konni Huq lookalike, I would really have to see pics to believe that.

and for the record, what was a Muslim girl doing at a Christmas party? Surely you asked her that ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes. But she kept the burkha on. Tell you what, getting a blowjob from her was like sticking my cock in a letterbox.

Which i've also done.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I had a go on an Indian once but an English Indian rather than an Indian Indian ! I mean she didn't wear a Sari or have a Bindi or anything.
She was lovely, nice big tits and went like a steam train.
Good times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here