Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My destiny is to not own a new shirt

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Looking a page or 2 back someone mentioned the club steaming off "Noone 11" from the back of shirts.. I wish they would, i feel i can't wear my away shirt now :down:
I know i shouldnt of got Noone on it in the first place but it was a rushed decision at the beginning of last season!! Anyone got any tips to get names/numbers off??
All shops i have been into have said that there is a spray but it will ruin the shirt, read online somewhere you can heat them and peel them off with an iron/hair dryer..
Bit of a bas***d if you ask me.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Looking a page or 2 back someone mentioned the club steaming off "Noone 11" from the back of shirts.. I wish they would, i feel i can't wear my away shirt now :down:
I know i shouldnt of got Noone on it in the first place but it was a rushed decision at the beginning of last season!! Anyone got any tips to get names/numbers off??
All shops i have been into have said that there is a spray but it will ruin the shirt, read online somewhere you can heat them and peel them off with an iron/hair dryer..

:bounce: buy a new shirt

or change your surname to noone

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

A bit of puntuation and the shirt will be sorted NO`ONE

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
A bit of puntuation and the shirt will be sorted NO`ONE

Lol good thinking! I went to a shop today and the guy suggested sticking a black square over it and putting a new name and number on in white :ffsparr:

How tacky i would look!!!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Judicious use of an iron and careful peeling should get the letters off. A clean cloth over the top and another iron to get most of residual glue.
Then get velcro letters and stick a new player name on every day.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
bouncings what tiggers do best :bounce:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
It does drop down very quickly though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here