Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My destiny is to not own a new shirt

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
my darling wife got my name printed on my new shirt last year. her friend runs a printing shop. unfortunately its done in basic lettering not the official font. Dont have the heart to point this out, so still wear it to games asit was a lovely thought :)

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
my darling wife got my name printed on my new shirt last year. her friend runs a printing shop. unfortunately its done in basic lettering not the official font. Dont have the heart to point this out, so still wear it to games asit was a lovely thought :)

It is often not worth telling your loved one they are really stupid is it?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

punish:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
to mutts nutts, and ifyouhatealace; lol

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Oh good we're still doing this. To liven it up we should transform it to a thread of fuckwit anecdotes in tribute to the OP.

My ex once bought a second hand bike to get around. She had got about 15yards and fallen off 3 times before she realised she had never learned to ride a bike.
Fuckwit.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
see post #170 re my darlng wife and my shirt ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here