Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My destiny is to not own a new shirt

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No matter how badly they play, we shouldn't be booing any of our players. If Gus picks them, then give them our support.

EDIT - sorry, posted in wrong thread

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Went to seagullsdirect to take advantage of the BOGOF deal on shirts. Put the required items in the basket (plus a few others, shhh, don't tell the wife) and then went to pay.

I tried using my password but it says it was wrong so I use the password reset facility. This then fails with a "Could not access file: emails/images/logo.png" message meaning I can't change my password.

So, I create a new account and go to the checkout with that. Sadly, something went wrong, I can now no longer submit the payment details as it says that the transaction has already been presented. i can then not get past this page, waiting does nothing either.

I have received no confirmation email about a purchase so am unsure what has happened.

*Update*
**MUPPET ALERT:**
Try checking the new account email address which is different to the one with the forgotten password. You'll find the purchase receipt there. :blush::blush:

In my defence it's been a long day.

Shame the delay was not long enough to prevent you getting NOONE on the back.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I am so glad we are not in league 1. imagine being shown this late.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Could be a stayer like the word association thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here